ECW's title match at wrestlemania.

CCS

Getting Noticed By Management
Most people thought that it was going to be Christian vs Jack Swagger for the belt at Wrestlemania. But with Christian being in the MITB ladder match that's no longer a possibility. So who do you think will challenge for the ECW title at mania?

Personally I think there's three options. Vladair Kozlov, Evan Bourne, or Rey Mysterio. Out of those three I'd most like to see Mysterio go to ECW and challenge for the title. Lately Rey has been pretty good in the ring, and he has more star power than any other guy on ECW right now. So I wouldnt mind REey going to ECW and win the title from Swagger. The other option's are Evan Bourne and Vladamir Kozlov. Bourne would probably put on a pretty good match with Swagger. I wouldnt like to see Evan win the title yet but I'd love to see that match. Then we get to Kozlov. Hopefully he doesnt get the shot. I like Kozlov enough but a match between him and Swagger would be boring as hell.

I dont know what is really gonna happen with ECW, will anyone really care to tell you the truth since matt hardy went to smackdown the ECW title has meant less then a donkeys anus to a Turkish man, you cant really do anything and it will be sad if the wwe doesnt put the title up for grabs at WM, it would be a hell of a thing to do to have dreamer win the belt at Wrestlemania and have him defend it proudly as he is the only original left and IMO Jack swagger lacks star power, he doesnt need the belt to get over he needs more competition and needs to get built up maybe a huge feud with dreamer would give him the rub he deserves and give the title more prestige

Hahahahahaha Donkey Anus

But I'm thinking it will be Swagger vs Dreamer. Which sucks and will have absolutely no build. So we'll have to see how they play that out. It's the only option unless they throw Finlay in, which will be a huge letdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back