ECW Match Recommendations

Death Before Disco

Little Jimmy's Imaginary Friend
I finished watching the ECW Unreleased: Vol. 1 DVD last week and I was blown away. I had never watched any of the "real" ECW matches (pre-WWE takeover) before, but I'm seriously impressed. I particularly like Sabu. So, I'm wondering if the IWC could recommend some great ECW matches for me to watch. I'll green rep anyone who replies with a recommendation.

Thanks in advance :)

I loved the first match on that dvd scorpio against....forgot. That bump he took on the steel fence OMG!

My appreciation for ECW has shrunk and shrunk and shrunk. However, if you're into it, I suppose you'd enjoy the ECW matches on Rey Mysterio's two DVDs. Just ten minutes of dives and spills and zero selling.

Rob Van Dam vs. Jerry Lynn, any location, any event, they wrestled each other numerous times.

Taz vs. Bam Bam Bigelow is also pretty good, especially when they go through the ring. Not entirely sure what matches are listed on the DVD, both could feature, I'm too lazy to check either.

That famous barbed wire match between Funk and Sabu is brutal.

I love Kid Kash v E Z Money from Anarchy Rulz 2000 - not a famous match but a personal favourite of mine. I think its on YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back