ECW Match 4: Eddie Guerrero and Art Barr vs. the New Age Outlaws

Guerrero and Barr vs. NAO

• Guerrero and Art Barr

• NAO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
All of these matches take place inside of a ECW Ring with Extreme Rules.

The Match will be open for a week.

Guerrero and Barr are circa 1993-1994.

The Outlaws are circa 1997-2000. If you choose to use the James Gang, you can, but I don't see why you would.

Oh you didn't know? The new age outlaws would win this match but it would be close. Eddie was in ECW at one point but I don't remember him doing Extreme style matches. The Outlaws beat Cactus and Chainsaw Charlie at Wrestlemania so I think they could beat Eddie and Art.

Actually the Outlaws lost that match. I'm split here. I've seen a bit of Barr and Eddie before, and while they're miles better in the ring, Eddie wasn't what he was at his prime or really close to it. That being said though, Eddie before his prime is probably better than the NAO put together. The Mexican imports win here.

Oh my God, not even a contest. I would have loved to see NAO in ECW, if only for them to be revealed as the very opposite of "edgy". Eddie and Art wrestled mostly in Mexico(actually, probably exclusively in MExico), but they're style fits ECW so well. They would be able to utilize the extreme atmosphere, dive off of railings, balconies, platforms. NAO's only chance in ECW would be to land a lucky low blow and capitalize on it by hitting thier spike piledriver. But Eddie and Bart are such a good tandem that they I doubt both Billy and Road Dogg would ever be on their feet at the same time during the match. In WWE, NAO might be able to win. But in the land of extreme, they would be exposed as a couple of *****es.

Eddie and Art. FTW.

Have any of us really seen enough Guerrero & Barr tag matches to vote for them?

I've never seen one of there tag matches period, tried youtube, and still couldn't find anything, if some one could post a match of there's that would be great

People will vote for them because of Eddie anyway. I've seen a couple. Very good. But I've seen more of The Outlaws. Most bad, but there's a few quality matches.

The New Age Outlaws gets my vote, they will always be the bigger tag team, Eddie and Art are tons better in the ring, but the NAO had charisma and great chemistry which put them on the map as one of the most memorable teams in the last decade.

The Outlaws take down Barr and Guerrero 13-6.

My Thoughts:
The right choice. The Outlaws without a shadow of a doubt, are terrible. Barr and Guerrero were okay at this point, but there is no doubt that the Outlaws were the much bigger team during their run. I don't like both teams, but the outlaws were better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back