• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ECW-Guess whos back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MC Damn

12105.jpg

Januray 1st 2008.Paul Heyman and his business partners had a meeting with Vince McMahon,The current ECW owner.The wrestling world knew about the meeting but did not know what Paul wanted.On the 2nd all became clear.A statement from WWE.com.

Paul Heyman and his Business Partners now own the contracts,rights,logos and TV Time of ECW.WWE was paid a sum of 3 Million and wishes ECW the best of futures.

Paul had control while his Partners managed the money and travel expenses.Paul released the people who he thought to not mean ECW.He also looked at TNA and the indy curict.Meanwhile he rang some old friends.................

ECW ROSTER

CM Punk
Tommy Dreamer
Eljiah Burke(Managed by Kelly Kelly)
Raven
RVD
Sabu
John Morrison
D-Von Dudley
Bubba Ray Dudley
Spike Dudley
Senshi
Sandman
The Miz
Marcus Cor Von
RVD
Rhino
Rey Mysterio

Ladies and Gentleman....This is ECW-RELOADED

TITLES-
ECW World Championship:
ECW Tag Championship:
ECW TV Championship:

The ECW video plays .We see the hammerstein ballroom and Paul Heyman comes down to the ring.

Paul-Some of you said it was dead....but now ECW has risen from the Ashes!We are having the first round of our tournament to crown a ECW world champion!Tonight 8 men will start...but in 2 weeks only 2 men will have to compete in a scaffold match!

Crowd chant EC-Dub.

First Match

CM PUNK VS SABU(winner goes to semi finals for ECW World title)
2 very different styles here.One high flying and hardcore the other techincal and submisson.Punk started off good but Sabu used ECW old style-Weapons.He brought a chair in and gave poor punk a beating.He takes out a table and put punk on it.He goes up high for a Leg drop!1...2 kickout!

Sabu Locks in a camel clutch .Punks back is in pain will he tap?No!He gets to the ropes!Sabu runs at him but Punk manages to get him on his shoulders!The crowd goes crazy!GTS!1..2.!Kickout!Punk puts Sabu on the top rope...Wait!No way!Hes going for the Pepsi Plunge!He hits it!1..2..3!

Winner-CM Punk(goes to semi-finals)

We see Marcus Cor Von walking to the ring.Hes in action next!

Marcus Cor Von vs Raven
Raven was defo the fave here and nearly got the win.He gave it all but came uo short.Marcus dominated the match but Raven got his break when he raked Vons eyes.He went to the apron and bent down to pick up a Kendo Stick but Cor von runs in with the pounce!Raven goes flying and hits his head of the annouce table!Winner by TKO-Cor von(goes to semi final)

The Dudleys go to the ring.

Bubba-Your wondering....why are we out here eh?I,ll tell you you bags of crap!ECW is dead!Were only here because its dead.ECW is dead and it should not come back!

D-von-Damn right fuckers!

Joey Styles-The Dudleys hate ECW?Whats going on!

Taz-Maybe One to many hits to the noggin?

Rhinos music hits!He runs down and spears Spike!The others start to attack Rhino but wait!

Booyaka Booyaka 619!

The crowd is eletric!Rey Mysterio is here!

Rey fends off the dudleys as him and Rhino celebrate.

Match 3!
RVD vs The Miz(
The Miz used underhand tatics but The orginal pulled out a win.After The Miz missed a elbow drop RVD hit some Kicks and the 5-star for the win
WINNER-:robvandam: (Goes to semi final)

Interviewer-Im wth Rey and rey I gotta ask Why are you here?

Rey-My WWE contract is up.I told vince I,d sign a new one but hey...Im A ECW orginal.Plus Paule offered a great deal for me and my family

Interviewer-Thanks for that.

Match 4
Sandman vs Eljiah Burke

Burke outclassed Sandman.Sandman did get a late advantage but it was Burkes night.Sandman set up a table in the corner and was gonna put Burke thourgh it but Burke low blowed and Laid Sandman againist the table.Hes runs in with the Eljiah Express and hits it!WINNER Burke!(goes to semi final!)

NEXT WEEK!

The semi finals begin!

Featuring

CM Punk vs RVD

Marcus Cor Von vs Eljiah Burke

Plus!A all roster battle royal!The last 2 men will be tag champs!

12105.jpg

REVIEW

EC-Dub returned this week with a bang!We saw CM Punk get a win over Sabu.Next Week Punk takes on the orginal RVD!What will happen when 2 of ECW major face off?

Also this week Eljiah Burke takes on Marcus Cor Von!The 2 former team mates are good friends but what will happen with a title shot on the line?

This Week a all roster (apart from those above) battle royal takes place!The last 2 men left will be tag champs!

TUNE INTO ECW WEEK 2!

Not bad. I like it. Good characters...not bad. You need to write a more organized show. Use bolds. I like the quotes...makes it easier. Just bold who the winner is. Again, more organized and you're good to go. Try getting more matches in. I know that you are trying to get the ECW title up and running and the all star battle royal is a good idea. But try getting storylines up and running. After week 2...you should have at least 4 - 5 matches with 1 or 2 big segments. You don't need to write a huge thing...but just a little more than this would be perfect/

The 3 titles. 2 extra feuds.

Thanks dude.The Next show will be up on friday.

edit:next friday

Matches are way way too short,atleast you put quote codes around the matches so people can pin point the matches,pretty decent show with a good backstory and whatnot and I like the roster !! Good choice of superstars :p

Overall Letter Grade (C)

As Curious Asparagus said, your big issue is organization. I agree, too, that your matches are too short. Lengthen up your matches, and your show will be much better. More details are good in this type of thing being that we are only reading and imagining these things, not seeing what's happening.

Keep your head up high, and good luck.

Matches are way way too short,atleast you put quote codes around the matches so people can pin point the matches,pretty decent show with a good backstory and whatnot and I like the roster !! Good choice of superstars :p

Overall Letter Grade (C)

i agree with u and u should add triple h interfere in a match and become ecws most wanted and have him hated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back