ECW Finally in CANADA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flokiyo

Pre-Show Stalwart
I don't know if it's new ECW events or old ECW Events, but if you have the Xtreme channel, then you'll be able to watch ECW!!!

I was looking at my cable guide, and I noticed ECW was on Xtreme on Friday at 1pm eastern, and 9pm eastern, and 5am, eastern. It's like that for the next few nights, but that's as far as I can go. I think it may be on everynight for a while. But I'm guessing it's old ECW events. Hopefully on Tuesday when it's on, it'll be the ECW that's happening that night. I thought people would enjoy to hear this news.

TORONTO, July 21 /CNW/ - World Wrestling Entertainment(R) Canada Inc. announced today that its wildly popular new show, Extreme Championship Wrestling ("ECW(TM)"), which debuted in the US on June 13 on the SciFi Channel, will be premiering on the Global Television Network nationally on Friday August 11 at Midnight. This Friday night timeslot will be the home of ECW in Canada. In addition to its airing on Global Television Network across the country, ECW will also be shown on Xtreme on Saturdays at 1:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. and Sundays at 4:00 a.m. ET.

It's about time, but I don't think Global will allow any blood or violence on it's channel. It's kind of like a Canadian version of Fox in my opinion. But this is huge!

Ya, I hate Global. I don't have X-treme Network, so the midnight timeslot fucking SUCKS! This is so balls. Why can't Canada get anything good?!?!? First RAW goes to 10:00 pm on The Score, then fucking ECW goes on Global at MIDNIGHT!!! Jesus Christ...

TORONTO, July 21 /CNW/ - World Wrestling Entertainment(R) Canada Inc. announced today that its wildly popular new show, Extreme Championship Wrestling ("ECW(TM)"), which debuted in the US on June 13 on the SciFi Channel, will be premiering on the Global Television Network nationally on Friday August 11 at Midnight. This Friday night timeslot will be the home of ECW in Canada. In addition to its airing on Global Television Network across the country, ECW will also be shown on Xtreme on Saturdays at 1:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. and Sundays at 4:00 a.m. ET.

That's Awesome! finally ECW will be shown in Canada again because the last time ECW was in Canada, was when they were on TNN on Friday nights.

Flokiyo said:
It's about time, but I don't think Global will allow any blood or violence on it's channel. It's kind of like a Canadian version of Fox in my opinion. But this is huge!

What blood or violence..:blink:

lol. I know what you mean now. I saw ECW and... it's not as good as it once was. Not as bad as Smackdown!, but it's still bad. But, they still changed camera angles when Sandman hits his victims with the singapore cane. They show the audience :(

I watched the ECW show this afternoon on Xtreme for the first time, it was i think last weeks show with Big Show vs Kane . . . what I was surprised about was that they showed replays of any chairshots or any big spots but when it came to the actual hit they froze the replay and continued the audio, that isn't even done on the score even though the score is and will be editing the crap out of raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back