>>ECW feedback form<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

virginpusher

Pre-Show Stalwart
Thanks to hothead25 for bring that to my attention.

This is inexcusable.

Lets not just sit back and hope that it changes next week or next month.
Its a simple little form and it will only take a minute or two. By doing this you are doing something. Instead sitting idlely by watching as something you believed in so strongly gets crippled by poor planning/ etc etc etc.

Please take the time to voice your opinion everytime they screw this up. They need to hear from us! Afterall it is us that brought this show back, it is us this show is for and it is US that is going to keep this going!

Do it for your fellow ECW brothers, for the wrestlers and for paulie!

https://secure.wwe.com/forms/contact/help/show.php

whaaaaaaaaaaa,whaaaaaaaaaaa,whaaaaaaaaaaaa
u guys just cry like lil girls,now your gonna tell momie,seems like u guys just wine about everything and cant c anything good about the show,did any1 really think RVD would go 30 mins vs Jerry Lyn on a 1hr show?U guys really surprise me over and over again.

on topic i sent mine. i had it copied and i was going to paste it here but since i had to copy from wiki during my little babysitting session i lost it. But it is sent none the less and i encourage others to send theirs. A little note saying you did would be nice but its not really necessary. Taking action is the best idea and is more important

I would like to personally thank Mr. Mcmahon and the WWE for pissing on ECW's grave. It is apparent you want to
put the final nail in the coffin instead of having this show succeed. And its obvious you do not understand
what made ECW great, what made it, well, ECW. If you want to right this ship, you should seriously consider
putting somebody in complete controll that understands. put Paul E. In complete controll, and watch what
happens. You'll make some money.

Ever realise that when WCW died, nobody cared. There are no reunion shows, people don't still talk about how
great it was, and how ikt shouldn't have died. ECW went broke, yet, everybody talked about it. We still chanted
it at shows, payed our heard earned dollars to see our ECW stars in new promotions, and bought the dvd's that came
out. The fans never left. ECW could have succeeded as it was, yet, we get this thrown upon us?

ECW wasn't about the gimmicks, story lines, it had that, but it was about the relationship between the fans and the
wrestlers. The fans lived, breathed, and died for ECW. And the wrestlers gave us everything they had till
exhaustion, every ounce of their blood. We waited in lines to see it, we traded tapes, did everything we could to
help it suceed, and they gave us a great show every night.

ECW fans arn't WWE marks. We are smart, intellegent wrestling fans. We're not scared to let a wrestler know when
he screwed up. But we'll give him everything he has when he does something great. The crowd is as much a part
of the show as the show itself. Yet ECW is taped after smackdown with smackdown fans? Yeah, that really worked out
well. All the young smackdown fans really understand ECW. And, they sure did get to see ECW.

And ECW champion, does a 3 minute job to get angle over? I understand the job, but he goes out there and gets
demolished? And the battle royal. That was not what ECW was about. ECW had the best wrestling anywhere (yes even
better than the precious WWF) it weasn't about beating ppl sensless with signs for 10 minutes while the big show
throws each person individulally out of the ring. I'm embarrased to see this being called ECW.

Do you want ECW to suceed? How bout giving us what ECW was about. An intimate relationship with the crowd and
the performers, and some of the best wrestling there was around. Make them their seperate vision. Why not have
them start on the east coast, in NY and philly, in their arenas, putting on their shows. Let them build a new fan
base through their existing fan base. They'll still pull off that 1.0 rating your looking for. You'd be suprised
they'd probably even eventually over take raw in the ratings.

If tonights show had been in the ECW arena, the fans would have walked out. We saw The sandman beat the crap out of
some gimmick like at the PPV, pretty lame vince, pretty lame. Then a 3 minute job worse than the sunday night heat
days. A ton of promos and commercials, and a crap battle royal. If I was Tazz, joey styles, Sabu, dreamer, RVD,
any of the guys who blead for this company till its death, I would be embarrased of myself for being apart of this
tarnishment. But, I guess money talks, and I hear you have alot of it. I'm sure their paychecks are nice

Let ECW live, or don't even bother tarnishing its legacy. I only started watching wrestling again because ECW is
back. To tell you the truth, after ECW died, and the WWE bought up everything, it started to bore me. I got the PPV
on sunday, and I thought this was going to be great. I was apparently wrong. This is not ECW, I'm embaracced to
see it called that. This is worse than raw, worse than smackdown, worse than heat, hell, its worst than the saturday
night wrestling in the early 80's.

Let ECW live, or just kill it before you ruin its legacy any more. If you let it be what it is, the fans will come,
and your stock will go up even more than it is now.

Thank you
hopefully somebody after reads this
Paul E. I hope you can right this ship

u guys r still gay!Why cry like babies over something that cant really change?WWE has 1 hour that wont change u cant have ECW or most promotions with that time limit,when it goes 2 2 youll c the ECW that u cried over back when it went under

I understand that your just trying to set up a rivalrie with monday night raw, but please do better than that. I understand that WWE is aimed at a more casual audience, but pay us hardcore fans at least a little mind. And get ecw away from smackdown and back on its own. Run it from only the east coast, only philly wahtever if your worried about costs, but smackdown will poison the brand. I was ashamed to show my brother, who had never seen ecw , this load of crap, especailly the sandman. It mad me sad to see him, perhaps the purest of ECW wrestler piosoned by wwe's refusal to spend money to obtain his theme song.

I wont lose faith, right this ship cuz its sinking fast.

Michael A Des Rosier

And by the Way, WWE raitngs right now are 3.0-3.8

Your right, tonights ECW on sci fi was garbage. I gave it a 4/10. luckly it got a 4. But lets be realistic, this day in age wrestling is just not what it once was. thats just the way it is. just like hip hop music.... it just not like it was back in early to mid 90's. hip hop today is just strait hip pop... same goes for wrestling today(ECW), etc.. just not gonna get the same thing as of back in the day. buisnesses and etc are just looking for more modern ideas to sell there product to this generation of society. It is what it is... which sucks, but these days you barely see the old school brought back in style, and when they try to bring the old school back(90's),it doesn't quite work. Im a old school cat, so of course Im trying to get use to it. just like other old school wrestling fans...

Virginpusher, you are my new favorite poster on these forums, thank you for this thread and ripping that ignorant p.o.s. a new asshole. I liked the post with the grassroots movement mentioned in it, i would have quoted it but thought it would take up to much thread room, thank you again for standing up, as I am standing next to you on this

jblaze1 said:
Your right, tonights ECW on sci fi was garbage. I gave it a 4/10. luckly it got a 4. But lets be realistic, this day in age wrestling is just not what it once was. thats just the way it is. just like hip hop music.... it just not like it was back in early to mid 90's. hip hop today is just strait hip pop... same goes for wrestling today(ECW), etc.. just not gonna get the same thing as of back in the day. buisnesses and etc are just looking for more modern ideas to sell there product to this generation of society. It is what it is... which sucks, but these days you barely see the old school brought back in style, and when they try to bring the old school back(90's),it doesn't quite work. Im a old school cat, so of course Im trying to get use to it. just like other old school wrestling fans...
Tupac is(and always) to ECW as WWE is (but was once wasn't) to........Vanilla Ice. Good Analogy? I think so, WWE is becoming a poser company i hope they can get back to being like the Notorious B.I.G.

Raw bring in close to 4's, Smackdown bringin lower to mid 2's. ECW has the chance to go over Raw if handled right

It is really said that WWE Tried to pass that off as ECW there was nothing ECW about it
no wrestling no spirt no hear and SMACKDOWN fans

TNN now Spike for all you stupid people, Had us hook line an sinker because we got to SEE ecw dispite one hour and bad time and then RAW muscled its way in, and ECW still fought and Wrestled with all there heart and Spirt
So please never FEED US THAT AGAIN! As for that POS wwe MArk on the boards he can suck my dick

HEY ASSHOLE if you want we can slug it out JUST LET me know

and what was up with the girl strippin, like I never saw boobs or etc before..lame...:blink: I hope nobody was sold on that. that was ridiculous.
I like women, but c'mon cut the bull sht...:icon_exclaim:

jblaze1 said:
and what was up with the girl strippin, like I never saw boobs or etc before..lame...:blink: I hope nobody was sold on that. that was ridiculous.
I like women, but c'mon cut the bull sht...:icon_exclaim:

and Taz did sound like Lawler for a bit there when the girl came out.

Just got done with my e-mail. This has to change. That was just a disgusting attempt to push Vince's crappy product into something we were passionate about.

5thHorseman said:
Virginpusher, you are my new favorite poster on these forums, thank you for this thread and ripping that ignorant p.o.s. a new asshole. I liked the post with the grassroots movement mentioned in it, i would have quoted it but thought it would take up to much thread room, thank you again for standing up, as I am standing next to you on this

Thanks for the high compliment i am humbled! :)

and Taz did sound like Lawler for a bit there when the girl came out.

If he keeps it up i call for zombie to color commentate

grass roots my ass!U really think WWE doesnt know they need improvements?U think they will have every week like this?U all r just die-hard loser's who wanna feel special and say "Hey i had a hand n changing ECW back 2 the way it was"when realisticlly that process will take place progressivlly with or without your "feedback"

Dear Vince or Whoever is behind this ECW Tragedy,

I can not believe how horribly you have ruined the name of ECW. What happened Tuesday night was not ECW, it was a WWE show with wrestlers that the Smackdown crowd didn't recognise. The first problem that could be immediately noticed was the arena. You can't have an ECW show in front of a smackdown audience and really expect them to give a damn about it. The arena was too big, one of the greatest things about ECW was the crowd involvement. You could barely hear the crowd except for when John Cena an Edge were around. John Cena and Edge are Raw actors not ECW WRESTLERS so keep them off of ECW. Put ECW in front of their fans not Smackdowns fans. ECW fans are smart they know when things arent going right and they know a good show when they see one. This was not a good show. I guess it works out good for you though since the crowd didn't really seem to mind anyway, but then again how could they, if they showed up for a Smackdown show they obviously werent expecting anything worth a damn to happen in the first place. The next problem was the actual show itself. Sandman vs The Zombie...please give me a break. If I wanted to see 2 minutes of Sandman beating some dumbass with a Singapore Cain I would have watched what he did to Eugene Sunday night again. Not saying that The Zombie isn't a good wrestler, but seriously how could we possibly know if he is or not? He didn't do anything. The roster is already slim enough you don't need to be bringing in people that aren't going to be doing any moves. Kurt Angle vs Justin Credible was an absolute travesty. Don't get me wrong everyone knew Kurt was going to beat Justin. But Jesus Christ Justin Credible was one of the best in ECW, why have him take a 3 minute ass whooping just to show how good Kurt Angle is? Why would you do that? To show how much better WWE actors are than ECW wrestlers. If that's the case I could beat Kurt angle in 30 seconds if my dad was writing the script. The 10 man battle royal was complete garbage. I hope this is not your idea of showing us what extreme is all about. I've seen more extreme wrestling between TNA's women wrestlers than I saw on this show, and TNA is not extreme. Once again why do you want it to seem like Big Show is superioir to anyone in ECW? Like I said earlier I could beat the Big Show with my dad writing the script as well. An ECW crowd would have started a riot at Tuesday nights event, which I know you dont want, but a riot cant be much worse than bring back ECW and having it fail miserably because you arent doing it right and you lose all kinds of money and fans and respect. I would also like to say I am not saying any of this because I hate WWE . I have been watching WWE since I was a baby and I still watch Raw today. I like Raw but I love ECW, it's suppose to be different. Tuesday night wasn't different. It was called ECW but with Raw actors and smackdown quality action, and that is not a good combination. It is truely sad when I watch an ECW show and when it's all over my favorite part was a D-X commercial. Please improve the quality of the ECW brand and the first and most necessary step towards doing that is let Paul E. have control of the show. If you are not willing to do what it takes to make this ECW show worth watching then I would like to quote the best part of the ECW show...."I got two words for ya... SUCK IT!"

New_Evl_Dr_Doom said:
grass roots my ass!U really think WWE doesnt know they need improvements?U think they will have every week like this?U all r just die-hard loser's who wanna feel special and say "Hey i had a hand n changing ECW back 2 the way it was"when realisticlly that process will take place progressivlly with or without your "feedback"

Your retort is subpar at best. This is more or less an exchange of words between a literary professor and a eight year old Down's syndrome patient.

Please take more time to properly spell words and articulate thoughts. Adults rarely have serious discussion with children. Excuse my dismissiveness but i cannot fathom the fruitfulness of discussing the industry with a guy that makes posts like....

New_Evl_Dr_Doom said:
Zomg!!!11 Eye ca'nt B leave U **** are liking THE ECW WRESTLING. ADD MIT it. U G-eyes R GAY **** dummie faces that blah blah blah blah blah blah

The blah blah blah part is where your posts become boarderline unreadable. I have some questions for you though...

1. What highschool do you plan on going to when you depart the 8th grade?
2. What does it feel like being 5 years older than everyone in your class?

Those were just for fun because i doubt you actually had anything to do with schooling be it public or private. I have seen kids with LD express themselves better be it orally or written. So let me change my questions....

1. How long have you been homeschooled?
2. Do you find living in a trailer park to be degrating or do you have pride in your surroundings.
3. Is your lack of intelligence a genetic disorder that was passed on when your parents procreated?
4. If you find yourself missing a father who do you think it is....
a) Taxi Driver
b) The mailman
c) Truck Driver
d) An immediate relative
e) its the same thing. My uncle has had all those jobs.

Thanks for playing along! :)

[edit] after typing my post i decided that the Down's syndrome compairison wasnt fair and done in bad taste. I had a hard time coming up with a better compairison and i mean no disrespect to any people with Down's syndrome that might be offended by being compaired to New_Evl_Dr_Doom.

Thank you for this thread.On numerous wrestling forums, people are bitching about the show, but you decided to be constructive about it.I've sent in my opinions,and hopefully someone with Vince's ear will get our voices heard.

I really hope we are all heard and shown a little bit more respect. It's really hard for me to believe that Vince really thinks that hardcore ECW fans are this stupid and that we will go along with this crap he's pushing on us.

If anyone hears back from thier email please share them here. I would love to hear some feedback form the WWE.

ok, im stupid,I am dum,relly I cant spelle and im gay.Now is there any other personal attacks u have 4 me?Profesor u r a dum dick and u relly should use my real posts 2 show how stupid i am,if your so smart come up with better jokes than the high school shit youve been tossn around and your allknowin smartass bullshit!Like i said b4 u just wanna feel somethin n your pants start tingling cuz u "changed ECW" but really u just need 2 change your shorts,its another herpies out break.

After posting this i really wanted 2 say sorry 2 any1 with herpies but then i thought,Fuck U and that gay bitch whos been ride-n my dick get off me and the "NEW BREED OF WRESTLING EcW!"

New_Evl_Dr_Doom said:
ok, im stupid,I am dum,relly I cant spelle and im gay.Now is there any other personal attacks u have 4 me?Profesor u r a dum dick and u relly should use my real posts 2 show how stupid i am,if your so smart come up with better jokes than the high school shit youve been tossn around and your allknowin smartass bullshit!Like i said b4 u just wanna feel somethin n your pants start tingling cuz u "changed ECW" but really u just need 2 change your shorts,its another herpies out break.

After posting this i really wanted 2 say sorry 2 any1 with herpies but then i thought,Fuck U and that gay bitch whos been ride-n my dick get off me and the "NEW BREED OF WRESTLING EcW!"

Why are you so worried about what we the real ECW fans are trying to do to get our show back? What if all of a sudden, every aspect of your beloved WWE was changed?

Also...I can't read half your fucking post. If you are going to try and argue, at least make it somewhat readable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back