Ec3 1% Chance of success?

Andy95N

Dark Match Jobber
When WWE announced the first batch of call ups back in December the superstar I thought would be the success story was EC3. Whilst not the best in ring worker the company has to offer he's certainly entertaining given the chance to talk , however he wasn't even able to showcase what is undeniably his best ability instead used for weeks as narcissist lex luger 2.0 , now after being muhammad hassan'd by braun strawman on raw,it looks like he's being thrust back into where he was positioned in the company before he left for TNA back in 2012 where in my personal opinion was the face of the company for a few years and was fantastic with Spud. So why do WWE not reunite the pair they play off each other so well and he could certainly get over to a degree in the midcard with the now Drake Maverick as his manager. Anything is better than what they are currently doing with him, at this rate I wouldn't be surprised to hear of his release in the coming weeks and head back to impact can't see him going to AEW even though every wrestler and his dog are linked with the upstart promotion as he's simply not there kind of in ring worker. It would be a loss for WWE as he has great potential, I'd love to see a build between him and cena the match would never get 5 stars from meltzer but the segments in the run up could be entertaining. Where do you see EC3 in the next year ?

I read somewhere online that EC3 was at a live event with drake maverick as his manager. TBH I don't see him being anything other than what he is now. Im not so sure VM likes him going by his booking so far. I don't hear any talks back stage or rumors of WWE positioning EC3 to be anything that he already is. The way Vince uses NXT talent must frustrate HHH.

I read somewhere online that EC3 was at a live event with drake maverick as his manager. TBH I don't see him being anything other than what he is now. Im not so sure VM likes him going by his booking so far. I don't hear any talks back stage or rumors of WWE positioning EC3 to be anything that he already is. The way Vince uses NXT talent must frustrate HHH.
That is correct they were used together at a live event but plans for them going forward together were scrapped which is a shame. It's surprising how he's been used as he's the type that Vince likes. I can only assume he has heat backstage from how he's been treated but then again looking at some of the other call ups haven't done anything either they are only just doing something with lacey Evans now and I don't see that lasting either.

EC3 will be a good midcard hand. He's being put through paying his dues again because Vince dislikes guys who were failures in WWE becoming successes elsewhere, then thinking they should immediately get special treatment in WWE.

EC3 will be a good midcard hand. He's being put through paying his dues again because Vince dislikes guys who were failures in WWE becoming successes elsewhere, then thinking they should immediately get special treatment in WWE.
Drew mcintyre should consider himself lucky then he had a good nxt run and was unbeaten on the main roster for months last year after he returned with ziggler and is likely the one to take the universal title later this year from rollins in my opinion. His and ec3 story is very similar.

EC3 could be a great mid-card heel if done right and actually given a chance to succeed and gain credibility.

But, this will not likely happen because Vince will probably not see the potential or be uninterested in using EC3's "Top 1%" gimmick to it's maximum.

What they could do is have EC3 be pompous, vain and condescending to everyone who isn't what he sees as "Top 1%" and he will be willing to pay for extra protection and privileges. This could gain massive heat kind of like The Miz when he was all "A-lister Hollywood Elite" guy. They gave Miz the Miztourage but they were used as jokes, but Miz did at least get some decent feuds and runs in the mid-card.

But THAT was Miz, a company guy that Vince loves. So, what chance does EC3 have to get a fair shake?

Hey Curt Hawkins, you've been the reverse Goldberg for a while now, it might be time you get to step aside finally as EC3 might just be the guy Vince wants to fill your shoes!

EC3 could be a great mid-card heel if done right and actually given a chance to succeed and gain credibility.

But, this will not likely happen because Vince will probably not see the potential or be uninterested in using EC3's "Top 1%" gimmick to it's maximum.

What they could do is have EC3 be pompous, vain and condescending to everyone who isn't what he sees as "Top 1%" and he will be willing to pay for extra protection and privileges. This could gain massive heat kind of like The Miz when he was all "A-lister Hollywood Elite" guy. They gave Miz the Miztourage but they were used as jokes, but Miz did at least get some decent feuds and runs in the mid-card.

But THAT was Miz, a company guy that Vince loves. So, what chance does EC3 have to get a fair shake?

Hey Curt Hawkins, you've been the reverse Goldberg for a while now, it might be time you get to step aside finally as EC3 might just be the guy Vince wants to fill your shoes!
I really like your idea of him paying for special treatment like title opportunities etc instead of earning them

Drew mcintyre should consider himself lucky then he had a good nxt run and was unbeaten on the main roster for months last year after he returned with ziggler and is likely the one to take the universal title later this year from rollins in my opinion. His and ec3 story is very similar.

McIntyre wasn't a failure in WWE. EC3 was.

He should cover himself in gold, act afraid of everything and annoy everyone with logical observations as EC3PO.

Ok, maybe WWE runs in to trademark issues with that.

How about E "the model" C3? He is tan enough and sort of reminds me of Rick Martel. Alexa Bliss certainly thought he was good looking in that awful Moment of Bliss segment that he did.

No. Ok.

But the OP hit it on the head - he's not the best in ring worker. He's not really that great at anything in compared to rest of the roster. He's kind of like Bobby Roode. He was a growing fish in a polluted tiny pond granted one of the top characters one could be given. Now he's in an ocean with better talent out there and being Dixie Carter's "nephew" means nothing. He needs to find something totally different if he is going to move up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back