Eastenders

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
I'm sure we had one of these, but anyway. I've suddenly become addicted to it, who else likes it? Whitney's mum left her a key and we don't know what it's for. Christian kissed the Muslim guy who said being gay was against God's will. I can't remember his name. Syed, that's his name. It was great! I did not expect that. Yes soaps are far-fetched. They'd be boring if they weren't. I'm probably the only person who will post in here but meh, it's fun.

Just so you know, I do not like Eastenders. The only thing is, my whole family do and as such sometimes it becomes unmissable. I sit and I watch it and think yeah, I could get into this but then I work late one night and I thank my lucky stars that it dragged me away. It's like Big Brother, I always say that I'm not going to watch it but then I get hooked on it and I find myself at 4AM watching all of them sleep like a wierdo. Still, Eastenders and Coronation Street are always going to have fans and will always have to come up with new ways of keeping thinkgs interesting. I personally can't imagine being addicted to these soaps but I can see how other people can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back