Early Royal Rumble 2012 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJWWE

Pre-Show Stalwart
I have to be honest, going into the Royal Rumble next month, I do not have an inkling as to who may win the match and headline Wrestlemania.

Some people may go with the obvious and say Cena or Orton but this year, i'm going to go with someone who has proved himself in 2011.. & that's Dolph Ziggler.

Who's your choice? All discuss here.

To be honest...this year was absolutely pathetic - the birth of Air Boom, they're not so bad, but after 2 matches and watching them retain every single title, it gets boring. Then you have Awesome Truth which was a huge waste of the Miz's time.

CM Punk made this year shine!

So here goes

Royal Rumble winner -- Kane! Well, since he's back, we know he's rejuvenated and will most likely main event the next PPV. Now that he's returned, I want him to stay on the main event scene till Mania cause the guy can put up a good match.

Maybe Cena vs Ziggler (w/Vickie Ringside)-reason being, Cena gave up his position on the card to get Ryder a title shot. Dolph has lost his title shot and may blame Cena for giving Ryder such a lucky title shot. So they start to feud and I think this would be a good match.

Punk vs HHH but for the WWE Title!

As for WHC, D-Bryan vs Mark Henry or a heel turned Big Show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back