E-Fed

Roleplaying as a wrestler, I believe. The better you roleplay, the more likely you are to win a match.

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

That's pretty much it, and it's for fun, to live out those broken dreams!

I must admit, masterbating is easily superior to Efeds. I must do it at least 3 times a day, and have the crazy goth GF go wild on it later - Sex is good, but nothing beats the early morning exercise. Specially when she's gone out and you have the house to yourself, so you can really enjoy it.

...What? Y2J started it...

Eh, I don't know.. I mean sure masterbating is great.. but call me lazy, since having a girlfriend & then, now, a Wife.. I'm just more leaned toward having her do it for me.

Besides, theres all that work & having to use my own hand.. look, I type with each of those hands. What if I get carpal tunnel? Thats just something I can't risk, so thats the whole point of a Girlfriend/Wife.. they're there to take it for the team. Besides all that.. if I start doing it all myself.. what if she starts getting the wrong idea? Before long, I could end up having to attempt giving myself a blow job.. & I just can't do it. I've tried.. simply not possible for me.

Oh don't get me wrong, a helping hand from the gf is always appriciated, welcomed and respected. It's almost always better to have them do it 95% of the time, but in the morning when I've just woken up, that's the best one of the day that and you don't want the missus getting it wrong, pulling too hard or fast, or not dragging it out. Man, that's the one you wanna get just right, leave you feeling it for the rest of the day. That's the Pedigree of wanks that is.

And besides, my gf will never get the wrong idea, she's a 23yr old goth that wants EVERYTHING doing to her, I'm set for life me.

And besides, my gf will never get the wrong idea, she's a 23yr old goth that wants EVERYTHING doing to her, I'm set for life me.

As long as EVERYTHING doesn't turn into ANYONE then I'm more than happy for you. I once had a gothic-ish girlfriend. I think if wrestling storylines could compare to real-life relationships.. I'd have to say I was the Sting, to her Abyss. I felt like I needed to be in her life, to help her.

And she turned on me, constantly wanted abuse, & even admitted to cheating several times because "I" was too nice. Ironically, we're still good friends to this day, because we both decided at that time in our lives.. "I" loved being with her due to her looks, (appearance to the world, with a beautiful girl) as well as my compassion to want to help her. Compared to her wanting to be with me, due to having long hair & a "bad ass/bad boy" look.. yet we decided it'd never work, because she really did want someone to treat her like shit.. & I'm simply not that type. At the sametime, however, she likes having a friend who won't judge her. Sting to Abyss, I'm telling you.

Thats because 'The One' Big Will graced it, afterall I'm your Ticket to Fame.. lol

Involving conversations on masterbating doesn't hurt either..

I dont like getting jerked of by somebody else other than me. It's pointless imo. I can do that to myself. but I cant suck myself off, so get her to nosh down instead.

Most would say, If man could suck himself off, the only need for female would seemingly be as a waitress..

I on the other hand would miss the female companionship. (sp?) Its true, I have a soft side for cuddling.. but only after some nice, hardcore, rough sex. lol

Literally the only effection women get off me is my penis in them, none of that cuddling or kissing stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back