Which PPV has you most excited?

• Destination X

• Money in the bank

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

onewayleeway69

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is my first thread on wrestlezone and my question is pretty simple. With two exciting PPVs coming up in the coming weeks which PPV are you looking forward to the most and why? Destination X or Money in the bank...

Destination X will be amazing for the simple fact that TNA are focusing on the X Division. We have the awesome main event of Daniels vs AJ,a ultimite X match with four veterans plus the four new stars going at it for a contract. Its also exciting because you dont know whos gunna come back. The only bad match in that PPV is Kendrick vs Abyss and its because Abyss doesnt belong in the X Division.

Money in the bank will be exciting for the MITB Briefcase matches and the fact for the first time since the first MITB match we dont know whos going to win either of them. WWES at a point where it needs to make stars and as a result of that we have no idea which ones are going to win. The eliment of suprise is also here because you have no idea if any of the stars are going to cash in the briefcase on that night. Also and most likey the reason everyone will get this PPV is the question will CM Punk win the title? also will he really leave? and if Cena loses what happens to him? Will the Rock cost Cena the match? or will the winner of the briefcase case cash in on the winner of CM Punk/Cena?

So there you have it my cases for both PPVs but which one are you most excited for?
Destination X looks really awesome but I would have to say im most excited for MITB i always loved the briefcase matches at Mania and the CM Punk main event will be epic!

MITB, partly because I don't avidly follow TNA, and MITB is looking to be a show of the year candidate. We have the engrossing Punk/Cena feud, the MITB matches, and the circumstances surrounding the event. The whole thing smells of opportunity and unpredictability. We are sure to get some solid action at MITB in said matches alone. It'll be entertaining. Has to.

I'm personally more pumped for Destination X. The whole card is stacked. Styles vs Daniels is always epic, the four way for the contract should be a fun match, ultimate x is never dull, Joe vs Kaz should be good, no matter how old they are I will always mark out for RVD vs Lynn, and Kendrick vs Abyss (which I think is the worst match on the card) will be an OK match at worst.

I'm also curious who douglas williams mystery opponent will be. I really have no clue who its going to be, But any match with Doug Williams promises to be solid.

I'm looking forward to both but, at this moment, Destination X is easily more appealing to me for one simple reason. If the X Division can pull out the stops and create a great PPV, Impact should (logically) have them as prominent as it once was. This one PPV could literally change a whole organisation.

Unless there is the swerve of all swerves, nothing of lasting consequence will come out of MitB. Cena will beat Punk and while the two ladder matches will most likely be spectacular but Cena and Orton will likely as not remain RAW and SmackDown's No1 guys the time WM roles around.

Qualitywise, I think both will excel but X strikes me as the greater chance of a lasting legacy.

Defiantly lookin more forward to MITB, Impact Wrestling is so hard to follow, I never know whose a face or heel anymore. Every time I tune in there's a different champion. MITB's card might not have better wrestling matches but the storylines are way more entertaining then TNA's

Money In The Bank.

Destination X will be great, but when you take away some factors you need to look at it like this. You got Daniels vs. Styles - been done before. Its been done countless times before, and I'm sure this time they'll pull out all the stops, but I've seen it, I've seen not only it but different variations of it. Therefore, its nothing new. You got Doug Williams vs. ??, and that mystery person could be anyone, they could suck and therefore it isn't something to hey hyped about. RVD vs. Jerry Lynn, same problem as Styles/Daniels, its been done before and when they did it, it was awesome, but with both having aged I don't see them doing the same.

Then you got Money In The Bank. Two Ladder matches with full of possibilities, you have Christian vs. Orton which has been the WWE's most impressive feud of the year, and with the fact that this will probably be the final meeting between the two, I can honestly see it being a great match. And then you got the big one, in CM Punk's hometown, with all the hype built up around it you have CM Punk vs. John Cena.

Hype and atmosphere is something TNA's show lacks, because its all been done before. Sure, Punk and Cena has been done before but the difference is, it hasn't had the build which it has now. It is one huge build-up of excitement.

Money In The Bank has Destination X any day of the week in my opinion. But I'll be watching D-X anywho and will be hoping for something positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back