Dudleyville Region, Second Round: (5) Steiner Brothers vs. (37) APA

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Steiner Brothers

• APA

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the Dudleyville Region. It's a standard tag team match held in the Dudleyville Stadium.

Dudleyville.8.gif

steiner-brothersjpg-636349f82fafb121_large.jpg

5. Steiner Brothers

Vs.

acolytes2.jpg

37. APA

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for FOUR days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

Steiners in a landslide. The APA were good but they were like the 4th or 5th best tag team of their era with the Outlaws, Hardys, Dudleys, and E&C around. The Steiners, meanwhile, are arguably one of the best tag teams of all time. Way more popular and much bigger impact on the business.

I would love to have seen a match between these two brute tag teams, but The Steiners take this easily. Rick & Scott were dominant wherever they went, they've beaten a helluva lot of tough and smart tag teams in Japan and the US, they could do more and were more impressive in the ring than the APA. Suplexes, Frankensteiners, get technical, brawl, double-team with devastating moves, you name it, they would do it all to the APA and come out victorious.

I loved the APA, they were entertaining and found ways to be relevant even when they weren't in the title hunt in their WWE stay, but The Steiners are the better team. They had good runs in both WCW and WWE, as well as a solid run in Japan. This would be a hard hitting stiff affair with no less than ten suplexs from Scott, but the Steiners take this.

Damn.

There were few teams more solid than The Steiner Bros. during their time. I love the hell out of APA, but as tough as they were, I just dont see them taking out the boys from Michigan that easily. I have to give this one to Rick and Scott. Sure Bradshaw's clothesline is better, but it is hard to hit that move when you are being suplexed around the ring.

I would have loved to have seen a match between these two teams in their primes, it would have been one of the most hard-hitting matches of all time!

The APA are two rough, tough bastards who could dish out punishment with the best of them, but this ain't no normal team they are facing...it's The Steiner's, who punished their opponents whenever they got in the ring. Rick Steiner and Bradshaw would be dishing out the clotheslines and beatdowns, while Faarooq and Scotty would be throwing out the suplexes and slams.

Both teams would take alot of punishment, but The Steiners would come out on top. They had a much bigger impact on the business than the APA, who weren't on the level of the top teams of their era (Hardyz, Dudleyz, NAO, E&C). They were good, but the brothers from Michigan were better, and more successful.

APA was always a good filler team but The Steiner Brothers were the top team anywhere they went. This would be a fun hard hitting contest but this is an easy win for The Steiners.

Everything tells me that the Steiners would win this bout, it would be hard hitting and could have been a very interesting match.
But it looks like the Steiners are going to take this handy and I can't see the APA go out like that so going to throw a vote there way as they were no slouches as far as tag team wrestling went (or individual for that matter)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back