Dudleyville Region, Second Round: (4) Dudley Boys vs. (29) Doom

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Dudley Boys

• Doom

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the Dudleyville Region. It's a standard tag team match held in the Dudleyville Stadium.

Dudleyville.8.gif

team6.jpg

4. Dudley Boys

Vs.

03.jpg

29. Doom

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for FOUR days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

This is probably a bit of an unfair draw here & Woman is going through a table before its all said and done. The Dudleys, especially in this arena, have the edge against a team that was only together for a short time. True, that time did show Doom could hang with some of the better teams of the time- I just dont see them taking down one of the most decorated teams ever. Certainly not in their hometown.

Poor Ron Simmons. He was in two good teams but he came up against two of the all time best in the second round. At least he got out of the first round twice. Doom was good while they lasted but that wasn't long. The Dudley Boys were successful for years. They are probably the best team in the last 20 years.

Doom were a good team and deservedly got through to the 2nd round but this is where their run ends. The Dudleyz in their home town would be almost unbeatable, and as The Brain said, they are arguably the best tag team of the past 20 years.

Bubba Ray and D'Von have won everything there is to win, in multiple companies and deserve to go through here. Simmons and Reed are tough, but that isn't enough to take down Team 3D in their primes. I'd expect someone to go through a table afterwards too.

I voted Doom for shits and giggles. The case can be made for the Dudleyz going all the way to the championship in this thing, but Doom needs to be remembered here. This team faced the likes of the Steiner Brothers, numerous incarnations of the Four Horsemen as tag teams, the Nasty Boys, The Skyscrapers, Sting and Luger, and others... so they wouldn't be squashed in this match. Butch Reed and Ron Simmons were tough as all hell.

However in their home environment, the Dudleyz would find a way to win this match and yes, Woman would be resurrected, then killed again thanks to being put through a table.

Dudleyz, FTW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back