Drunk and Emotional

Monkey_Mania

I Am The One Who Knocks
Dont you hate when this happens? I may have been a dick in the past, I'm sorry for that. But tonight, it's weird. I have drank, and usually when I do, I am in a wonderful mood. but tonight, I feel as if nothing can stop the emotions I am going through. Any one got any advice?

I know that feeling all too well Monkey. It's why I've curbed back my drinking quite a bit.

Isnt there a solemn in finding yourself depressed though? Like you only feel comfortable when you're depressed. My life could not be any better, I for SURE am not trying to build myself up, but I just feel that there is a relief in being depressed. I dont know what it is. Someone please tell me if what im feeling is wrong.

Isnt there a solemn in finding yourself depressed though? Like you only feel comfortable when you're depressed. My life could not be any better, I for SURE am not trying to build myself up, but I just feel that there is a relief in being depressed. I dont know what it is. Someone please tell me if what im feeling is wrong.

I know exactly what you're talking about Monkey. I think Kurt Cobain put it best when he sang "I miss the comfort in being sad".

ask KB
his mind seems hammered half the time...

Except he's straight edge...

Here you go Monkey:

group-hug.jpg

It's just weird. I feel like everyday monkey. but with a little bit of a twist for the dramatic. I just feel as if I am more comeptent when I feel this way. I know that my life could be much worse. I couldnt have a job, a women who cares, or family. I just feel that when im like I am right now, I am soo much more at peace. Because then maybe I have something to fix. I am like the Jack Shephard of my life. Always needing to fix something.

A lot of people have problems accepting that they're content with where they're at in life, because years before they pictured themselves at a place much different and in some cases, better. I think everyone goes through that, but everyone usually gets over it until they hit the mid-life crisis stage, which you're obviously far away from.

So, yeah, man... I think what you're going through is natural and you'll feel a lot better about everything soon enough.

Looks like Monkey has the emo award locked up, better luck next year X and Milk

Ive actually known many folks (admittedly girls mostly) who absolutely got bored with life and were besides themselves when something bad wasnt happening. There are people out there who just absolutely NEED bullshit in their life on a daily basis to thrive, to feel normal. Dont ask me, I have no fucking CLUE why. I wouldnt say its strange though.

If you don't have some kind of neurochemical imbalance, then you being depressed more than likely means that there's something missing from your life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back