Dream WWE Feuds

Crippler CrossFace

Occasional Pre-Show
I was thinking about the WWE and I got to thinking about feuds. Eventually I got to the moment where I said you know what would have been a great feud?

Well I ask you what would have been a great feud? The feud can be between any two wrestlers, male, female, past, present, tag team, singles doesn't matter. Also let's for argument's sake say that rating doesn't matter.

I think, and this is probably pretty obvious that CM Punk, in full on Straight Edge heel mode, could have a great feud with Stone Cold Steve Austin. I imagine it happening at the end of a Raw, Austin wins his match and starts throwin back beers. Out comes Punk and says something to the effect of "well isn't this sad. you have to celebrate a win with alcohol" after which Punk would get a beer can to the head and a stunner to boot and Austin would continue his celebration, possibly pouring beer on Punk. Then it could go from there. The SES could have a handicap match with Austin. A title reign could be involved to make it personal, Punk could try and take it away from Austin to prove that he is wasting his time with alcohol. Punk could stage an intervention for Austin, which I feel would be priceless.

Now your thoughts, let's get creative.

Since this was originally in the WWE forum I said WWE people, but let's expand it to any wrestler in any company. So regardless of company who would you like to see feud. This obviously opens up a lot so lets have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back