Dream Sex Partners

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
This could be a very interesting topic on a board like this. Recently I had compiled a list of ladies who I thought would be the best/one's I'd want to have sex with the most and figure why not open this up to you lovey bunch on Wrestlezone.

Now as for you kinky ass fuckers on the forum if you want to make it a threesome or something like that go right ahead but that's not my style so I won't.

Now as for my number one on my list I'd say Emma Stone. Firstly, I've had a mega crush on her for a long time, and I think she's the type that would just give you an amazing night. Plus her hair is extremely sexy now that it's red again.

So I admitted it, what's all of your preferences.

Lately I've been wanting to get down with Marsha Ambrosius since she had gotten thicker. And there's this rapper Toni Monroe.... Tig ol bitties.

Cassadee Pope, Tay Jardine and Jennifer Lawrence currently top my list. Avril Lavigne has been on there for a long time as well.

Man, if I posted anything here and my girl found out, I'd be dreaming for eternity. Happy dreams nonetheless.

She's not exactly the prettiest, but I think Courtney Love will give you the night of your life.

scarlett-johansson-boobs-11.gif

daily_gifdump_18.gif

jennifer-lawrence-oscars-boobs.gif

Dream Sex Partner? The title thread of somebody who doesn't have much sex I guess.

I quite like the girlfriend, but I'd dump her in a second for Kelly Brook.

Dream Sex Partner? The title thread of somebody who doesn't have much sex I guess.

I quite like the girlfriend, but I'd dump her in a second for Kelly Brook.

You'd be surprised on what I've gotten "done" in the past. Girlfriends are ways good, but someone who's been single for a little over a month now tends to think these things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back