• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Double Your Fun, Double Your Pleasure

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
No, not the fucking gum - either.

340x.jpg

I'm all in all pretty not into threesomes.. but this would be one exception I'd be definitely willing to make. Fuck, Erin wants John Morrison.. I'm all for it if I could have those two.. and of course Maryse.

Originally, I wasn't a fan of Pickler. Didn't even think she was cute. But she's Swift's best friend, and hanging around Swift has made her more attractive. It's like Taylor has the ability to make ugly people, beautiful. She's a true gift and I can't help but want to unwrap it.. err, her... them.

LAWLZ

I didn't even notice there was a midget in the picture, either. When I looked at the picture again after posting.. I was like "WTF, who put that munchin in my photo?!"

No, not the fucking gum - either.

340x.jpg

I'm all in all pretty not into threesomes.. but this would be one exception I'd be definitely willing to make. Fuck, Erin wants John Morrison.. I'm all for it if I could have those two.. and of course Maryse.

Originally, I wasn't a fan of Pickler. Didn't even think she was cute. But she's Swift's best friend, and hanging around Swift has made her more attractive. It's like Taylor has the ability to make ugly people, beautiful. She's a true gift and I can't help but want to unwrap it.. err, her... them.

They are indeed gorgeous. Given the nature of this thread I'd like to nominate for double pleasure to be The Wreckers. Unfortunately, I have no pictures to post, but Michelle Branch is involved.

Btw, I'm watching Aqua Teens right now, and just realized Meatwad's "doll/papertowel roll" have the same name. Completely off topic, but I'm a little drunk, and how often do you hear the name "Dewey".

They are indeed gorgeous. Given the nature of this thread I'd like to nominate for double pleasure to be The Wreckers. Unfortunately, I have no pictures to post, but Michelle Branch is involved.

Btw, I'm watching Aqua Teens right now, and just realized Meatwad's "doll/papertowel roll" have the same name. Completely off topic, but I'm a little drunk, and how often do you hear the name "Dewey".

The-Wreckers-mv01.jpg

I tried watching ATHF once.. quit half way through.

As for the Wreckers.. meh. Branch was okay, but when she broke into the business - I kept confusing her with..

vc-playstation-full.jpg

AND - on that note, continuing to add more Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun duos to the mix..

001sm1.jpg

M2M = More 2 Moan over.

Ah, M2M. I still remember their song "Don't Say You Love Me" from the first pokemon movie. Not a very appropriate song for the movie, or for the kids like me who were watching at the time.

The-Wreckers-mv01.jpg

I tried watching ATHF once.. quit half way through.

As for the Wreckers.. meh. Branch was okay, but when she broke into the business - I kept confusing her with..

vc-playstation-full.jpg

AND - on that note, continuing to add more Double the Pleasure, Double the Fun duos to the mix..

001sm1.jpg

M2M = More 2 Moan over.

Yeah, I always got Vanessa and Michelle confused the first year or so. I'd still seriously consider getting over my fear of commitment for either one though. M2M is a good choice, too.

And how did you lose interest half-way through a fifteen minute show?

Yeah, I always got Vanessa and Michelle confused the first year or so. I'd still seriously consider getting over my fear of commitment for either one though. M2M is a good choice, too.

Vanessa > Michelle.. always.

And the Dark haired girl in M2M > the Blonde. The Blonde only recently got hot, apparently.

And how did you lose interest half-way through a fifteen minute show?

I'm pretty sure it was the fact it came on after Family Guy, or Robot Chicken (one or the other) a long time ago.. and my first thought was..

ATHF.jpg

..It's a talking Value meal. I'm fucking hungry, screw this shit I'm going to McDonald's.

MARQUIS: I, too, remember the song "Don't Say You Love Me". Also, Mirror, Mirror. My two favorite songs by them.

[youtube]suKGwnNEwRM[/youtube]

[youtube]zdFMBpseRiw[/youtube]

Vanessa > Michelle.. always.

And the Dark haired girl in M2M > the Blonde. The Blonde only recently got hot, apparently.

I'm pretty sure it was the fact it came on after Family Guy, or Robot Chicken (one or the other) a long time ago.. and my first thought was..

ATHF.jpg

..It's a talking Value meal. I'm fucking hungry, screw this shit I'm going to McDonald's.

MARQUIS: I, too, remember the song "Don't Say You Love Me". Also, Mirror, Mirror. My two favorite songs by them.

[youtube]suKGwnNEwRM[/youtube]

[youtube]zdFMBpseRiw[/youtube]

So, Will, I'm still no good at posting pics but there's a trio of hot Irish sisters known as the Corrs, absolutely beautiful, could you do me a solid and post a pic so people could see the brilliance? The reason I'm reminded of them is because they too had a single titled "Don't Say You Love Me"
and I can understand your logic of ATHF.

The Corrs
Corrs.jpg

I think this is them. Sorry, Dewey, most of the Google pictures have some creepy looking guy in most of the photos.

corrs.jpg

Agreed. The brunette is much hotter.

I can't even remember how old I was back during the original m2m era of "Don't Say You Love Me", but I'm pretty confident I was like 17-19 and was saying I loved the brunette on a nightly basis. :lmao:

On that note, and a minor personal one - I had a weird type of "jackoff" routine. I refused to jack it to the female's I truly had crushes on. True story. LeAnn Rimes, Lila McCann, Natalie Portman - just couldn't bring myself to do it. I felt like it was disrespectful to them. :lmao:

The Corrs
Corrs.jpg

I think this is them. Sorry, Dewey, most of the Google pictures have some creepy looking guy in most of the photos.

corrs.jpg

Yeah, that's them. The creepy guy is their brother Jimmy. Not as easy on the eyes, but almost as talented musically. He's part of the band too. But see what I mean by fuckin' gorgeousness?

Psst. Sparky.. that fucker out shoots his coverage on chics all the time. I have no clue how he does it, it's like he's carrying around something similar to cat nip - except for human pussy instead of the feline variety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back