Double J and EY Interview Video

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
[YOUTUBE]CGkz6CiDqi0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

A very interesting interview of the non-kayfabe kind. I think it was very good. Jarrett gave a good explanation to the whole TNA/Impact Wrestling name deal. I don't know who the interviewer was but he did make some very good questions. However we didn't really get much of an explanation on the ring change.

Yeah, I was hoping to get some more insight on the ring change too. It was a pretty cool interview though, nice to see Jarrett not coming off as a complete tool. Wouldn't have minded hearing a little more from EY either.

Why do you need insight into the ring change?
Hogan made it clear even before he joined TNA that he wanted the six sides gone and then suddenly he joins the company and they're gone.
Jeff said it was the "powers that be" who came in, obviously referencing Hulk and Eric. I don't think it's any more complicated than that.

Jarrett is a smart man though, I don't see why you'd think he'd come off "as a complete tool" either. Jeff Jarrett the man is different from the onscreen character you know.
I can tell Jarrett is a decent guy, cos he'd never push a fucking moron like Rey Misterio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back