Double Dooberry with a Cherry on top?

Mustang Sally

Sells seashells by the seashore
I'm waiting for someone to name that finishing dive off the top rope Neville has been executing.....sort of a one-and-a-half-gainer with a twisting layout before landing (a combination of swimming & gymnastics?). Problem is, whenever I see it coming, I keep envisioning Billy Kidman braining Chavo Guerrero, remember?

Thing is, while Kidman performed his move blind, Neville is positioned to have the ability to look down at his prone opponent while still airborne. Presumably, this would give him time to adjust his flight while still in the air if he sees himself positioned badly. At any rate, he's landed each Double Dooberry perfectly, so far.

What do you think of Neville.......and his finisher?

Oh you mean the Red Arrow, or at least that's what he calls it. I think it's named after the RAF Red Arrow's, the British equivalent of the US Navy Blue Angels.

I love Neville, he the perfect combination of power and high flyer, and very impressive to watch. Watched a mini documentary about him on the Network, and he's always wanted to be a wrestler in the WWE, and I'm glad he made it.

When I first saw him in NXT, wasn't too impressed, he seemed like a cold fish, but he has developed nicely, and if given the opportunity on the main roster he should do very well for himself. Thank God Vince didn't give him that Mighty Mouse character and left him alone to showcase his talents.

Yeah it's the Red Arrow.

He continues to impress me every time, very crisp in the ring and it seems to rub off on those he works with, the match with Barrett last night was great... why they didn't just make it for the title is beyond me. I've a feeling he's got to be a dark horse for King Of The Ring tomorrow, I could see him making the final at least, upsetting some big names along the way.

Billy Kidman was never THAT crisp when hitting the Shooting Star Press. There were a few times when he completely missed the mark or as you mentioned, seriously injured somebody. Neville almost finishes the Red Arrow halfway through his descent. Last night at least, he was ready to land about 3 feet off the ground.

I also like Neville. The dude is jacked up to the moon and is obviously very innovative in the ring... the most important thing is, he looks comfortable on the big stage. Neville passed the first test, now he has to start developing his character.

Yeah, Neville is a consumate pro and I'm happier with him on the main roster than with him in NXT... where he was locked into matches with Sami Zayn for what felt like eternity (as good as they were. I'm also surprised how he's been thrown right in with the big dogs, and how well his look has translated to the WWE main roster - he looks huge at his height where as The Ascension look non-threatening and small in a WWE ring. I didn't expect him to go over as well as he has and I look forward to seeing where he goes.

Kidman did a Shooting Star Press/what he called the Seven Year Itch, to my knowledge Neville innovated the Red Arrow and I've never seen him land it poorly in the year+ I've been watching his matches. I never saw his indy work as Pac. Kidman did have an interesting Shooting Star Press, and it was often dangerous. Neville is in another league in terms of his acrobatics and overall work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back