Dot Com Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

the Frog
Killjoy.gif

Dot Com Revolution

Greetings, WZCW Universe. My name is David Kerms. I’d like to welcome you on the path to restoration and invigoration for WZCW.com. Now, there is a lot to come, but some stuff I want to keep as a surprise. However, I want to get you acquainted with some changes that I feel like you, the WZCW Universe, need to know.

A New Way to Approach WZCW.COM

For a long while now, WZCW.com has become an open board of sorts. It was a place where the WZCW Universe could start discussions about fed-related material. While there will still be articles in the future that are for open discussion, we want to move some of the non-formal discussions to a different area on our website. WZCW has set aside a specific area for such fan-started discussions (Backstage Area).

From this point going forward, if you have breaking news concerning a WZCW superstar, please message it to me privately. I will validate the source and post it officially on the website.

Posting Schedule

Starting next week, we will begin a weekly schedule of posting two articles a week, Tuesday and Thursday. There will occasionally be other content, but this schedule insures at least two pieces of content each week for the WZCW Universe to enjoy.

Articles for Discussion

There will be two types of articles. Articles that are open for discussion and articles that are not. You will be able to tell if it is open by checking whether or not the article is locked.

That about sums up everything you need to know going forward. I can’t wait to start this journey next week with all of you.

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: Kermit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics