• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dolph Ziggler's and Sheamus' Losing Streak

Jackiz Kirey

Dark Match Winner
Sheamus' losing streak has gone on for far too long. For like 10 weeks already. I think it first started at TLC when he was fighting John Morrison. Later on, he lost to John Morrison again, CLEANLY. Then he lost in a steel cage match against Barrett and Orton. Now he got squashed by MARK HENRY. Now, he loses to Randy Orton AGAIN in a short match. Sheamus winning would benefit him way more than Randy Orton winning. Randy Orton could still look good if Nexus just interferes. Nexus could have distracted Orton or Sheamus could use a weapon to attack him while Nexus is distracting the referee. Is WWE burying Sheamus? I see people on the forums saying that this losing streak is forgettable, short, and Sheamus looks strong on all of those losses. Sheamus isn't going to look strong if he loses every match. It is not forgettable because I fear that this losing streak will go on until next WM (WM 28). It is not short, it has gone on for about 10-15 weeks. I worry that Sheamus will slowly drop down to the mid-card like many FORMER main eventers have (Kane, Rey Mysterio, CM Punk, Mr. Kennedy, Christian, Chris Masters, Alex Riley, Ted DiBase, etc.)

Dolph Ziggler's losing streak is another problem. He has lost to the same person (Edge) about 5 times in a row. Once at the RR, another time in a rematch, another time in the diva match thing, another time when Vickie was the special guest referee, another time at the 12 man tag team match, and the last time when Edge had his rematch. I worry that Dolph Ziggler will turn out like Jack Swagger. Dolph Ziggler may never be World Champion again and he may be a permanent mid-carder (Mark Henry, Matt Hardy, Shelten Benjamen, Kane, Evan Bourne, Alex Riley, etc.)

Do you guys think that Dolph Ziggler's and Sheamus' losing streaks will end soon

Do you think that these losing streaks will affect them in the long term?

Honestly I think both will be fine. I think neither one of them will get a win at elimination chamber, but clealy they will both get victories over people soon enough. Sheamus is just paving the road for people to have good feuds. Honestly I think that he has no problems and he still has his ability to really turn on the heat in his matches. :pogo:

Dolph on the other hand hasn't really had such a prolific losing streak he basically can't beat Edge. I think Dolph has a very good career ahead of him and will be fine in the future. i think that this was just a way for him to drop Vickie(finally). Personally I would love for him to come to RAW and start a feud with Daniel Bryan.

As for the impact to their careers I believe neither one of them are really doomed from a few weeks losing. Many stars have gone on streaks were they seem they can't pick-up a win but for sure they will be fine in the future. Not everyone can always pick-up victories every week like Cena.

They both have proven themselves over the last year. Sheamus more so than Dolph, because of his 2 WWE Title reigns.

The true test for Dolph, I think, is to see what he can do away from Vickie. I don't mean her trying to fix matches for him in Kayfabe. All that is fine and makes perfect sense to me. But, I mean when he isn't associated with her and is left on his own, to draw his own heat.

His in ring work is magnificent, but that isn't all that makes a Star, as we all know. I think he is more comparative to Morrison at this point. Both have the look, moves, and stylish in ring game. But, hasn't showed the ability, yet, to get all the way over, with their charisma, or ability to interact with the fans, either verbally, or by telling a story in ring.

And then there's this lol...

After his "firing" last night, Dolph Ziggler posted someone funny comments on his twitter.

"I will see all of u again, SOMEWHERE! And now its time to make an impact and spike someone else's ratings! U know me, I'd rather be in Dixie"

"I love the wrestling business, and maybe its time to take that next step into the danger zone, brazzers are u hiring??? Haha"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back