• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Vickie need a faction?

spinarooni

Dark Match Winner
Does our upper mid card need a faction too lift the cloud of mediocrity. I use Vickie because she reminds me of Bobby the Brain Heenan. Dolph Ziggler, Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston and many more are so skilled in their profession but are overlooked because of lackluster mic skills. Factions such as NWO, Evolution, Dx have lifted superstars too new heights. Are the factions necessary at this point in time or a lost cause?

Like Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, I don’t think Vicki needs a Stable, but I think there are a few SuperStars that need Vicki as their manager. Ironically, Ziggler isn’t one of them, but Swagger is. With the heat Vicki is capable of attracting, she could be the actual “Voice of the Voiceless”. I’d have her lead a stable with Ziggler as the centerpiece, of course, Ryback as her Mid-Carder / Enforcer, and maybe the Prime Time Players as her Tag Team. I’d even add someone from NXT in the future.

She needs to be off my tv, that's what she needs to be.

Factions are played out and if there would be a new group, I can count a hundred people that would be more of fit to have a group before her.

I for one wouldn't see the point in Vickie have a faction. I think she should just stick to managing one person at a time. Its the easiest way the WWE has to draw heat for its heels

Alot of people are quick to suggest Swagger. I don't understand that. He has the look of a face. He has the gimmick of a face (All-American American is hard to hate). And not to knock his speech impediment, but I think thats a pretty hard thing to get past as a heel because it makes it harder for people to take you seriously.

As for who I think should be next for Vickie. Why not Cesaro? He's not a bad talker but as a newer heel in the eyes of the WWE Universe, hes not the most relevant. If the plans are for Cesaro to feud with Christian next, Vickies past with Edge could certainly come into play

Im sick of so much wwe doesnt do to make their company intresting. i write along my own ideas weekly alongside their crap that i continue to support. This would be a good time to make vickie's marriage to eddie work with a new stable. frustrated with his lack of being in the spotlight rey mysterio can most certainly turn heel at this point. the wwe universe should be excited by a change of pace with this stagnent superstar. also the returning christian should feel a little angry about his lack of main event spotlight as well. have rey mysterio and christian form a tag team that could help the tag team division at this point and also make them fun an intresting. mysterio wont have to say much because christian and vickie would do most of the talking " veteran instinct " should be born as just a small fix in these awful week to week storylines and segments they keep making us watch. we sit on the edge of our seats for somthing different and since the miz being wwe champion they have failed. take my idea and run with it

Like Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, I don’t think Vicki needs a Stable, but I think there are a few SuperStars that need Vicki as their manager. Ironically, Ziggler isn’t one of them, but Swagger is. With the heat Vicki is capable of attracting, she could be the actual “Voice of the Voiceless”. I’d have her lead a stable with Ziggler as the centerpiece, of course, Ryback as her Mid-Carder / Enforcer, and maybe the Prime Time Players as her Tag Team. I’d even add someone from NXT in the future.

You just said Ziggler doesnt need Vicki then you put them in your stable together? Also, Ryback is on a role at the moment and is about to step up to the next level, and you would turn him heel and put him in a faction?! :banghead:

Surely an enforcer role would be suited to someone like Zeke Jackson or Mason Ryan who are doing absolutely nothing. The faction is to give them a push and make them relevant right?!

Vicki is fine as a manager anyway, she doesnt need a stable. However, John Laurinaitis is set to return to WWE anytime soon and he is someone who could profit from a faction. Raw already has the Punk/Heyman partnership so they don't need anyone taking the shine off them.

I read that Big Show is about to fued with Sheamus. John Laurinaitis, Big Show, Mason Ryan and someone like Drew McIntyre or Alex Riley would be an interesting 'centre piece' for Smackdown.

I know Vicki draws a ton of heat with her act. However, I really think she needs to tone it down a couple of notches. If there's anyone AJ needs to throw into anger management, it's her. :)

As for a stable, play up the cougar image by surrounding her with handsome guys: let's say McIntyre, Riley, Ziggler, and Dibiase. Using the Horseman model, Zigs goes for the world title, Dibiase tries to become a dominant IC champ, and McIntyre and Riley go after the tag belts. When Ziggler takes the WHC, these become her bullies boys dedicated to protecting the champion, though not so often that Ziggler looks like he can't handle himself. Have her talk in her normal voice for the most part, reverting to screeching and "excuse me!" once every so often. Play up that she's a smart manager who knows the sport, which we haven't really seen lately except during her last guest GM spot.

No, their is no need for Vicki in a faction at the moment, she needs to stick with Ziggler. Though after she is done with Ziggler I can see her pairing herself with Ted Dibiase and Swagger

Their is no need for Vicki to have a stable at all. If she had a faction then it would mean her appearing on TV more and after a while this would start to become very boring. She's not done a bad job with Zigler but I think its about time that WWE split them up and moved Vicki on to somebody like mason ryan or the prime time players

EXCUSE ME!!!!! EXCUSE ME!!!!!! I SAID EXCUSE ME!!!!!!

Vickie is one of the top heels on the roster. She should be used to put over the young heel talent. I don't think a faction is necessary. Once DZ cashes in MITB and wins the belt, I'd split up DZ and Vickie.

I know many people find her annoying but she is great at drawing heat, and that's her whole purpose right now.

Not really.

What I think Vickie needs is to move on from Dolph and join another young talent instead. She has done all she can with Dolph and it's truly just holding him back having to stick with her. The character of Dolph Ziggler can't do anything more with Vickie so her moving on would be the best thing. It would let Dolph rise and allow Vickie to help another talent begin his journey toward championship gold.

She is a talented worker and needs to be on television but I think sticking with one person is the best option for her. It'll allow more focus for the talent she is working with.

I don't think Vickie needs a faction. I think she should hang with Ziggler for a while longer, and then start managing someone who can't talk or get over on their own. I could see her with Dibiase or even a guy like Tyson Kidd. She can really get a guy over with as much heat as she gets, and i would rather see her manage just one or two guys.

I don't think she needs a faction/stable or whatever, but I do think it would be a great idea for her to manage younger and newer talent. For some odd reason I kinda want to see her manage the Prime Time Players, that would be a interesting combination. Antonio Cesaro probably needs her too, he has lots and lots of potential, but it's kinda hard to get him over without a little boost and Aksana isn't helping at all.

Given the (questionable) need to have Vickie around at all, WWE has played it smart: giving her to us in small doses instead of the featured roles she used to play. Her "fingernails on a chalkboard" character hasn't evolved at all.....she's doing the same thing today she did in 2005. Playing an annoying character has only a limited shelf life, yet she's managed to keep hers going. Good for her, I suppose.

Expanding her involvement to giving her a faction to manage is inadvisable. Yes, she generates heat with the audience and her "Excuse me!" signature line still riles them up, for reasons I can't explain. But is anyone actually listening to what she's saying anymore?

Keep her where she is......or send her packing.......but don't give her more on-air power. Vickie has already reached the point of diminishing returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back