• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Tribute To The Troops Bother You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thestud77

Occasional Pre-Show
It bothers me quite a bit and I'm going to explain why. WWE gives away a free live show to the troops every year for really no reason. You see I've been a WWE fan since I was just a little stud....first ppv I ever watched was Wrestlemania 5 and what I have gotten for my years of support? Most of the troops don't even care about wrestling, they just grab up every free thing thrown at them. I don't mean to sound harsh but most of the people at those shows only chose the military because they were too stupid to go to college. Why should WWE hold them in better regard than loyal fans such as myself that have spent thousands of dollars over the years supporting the product that WWE sells. I deserve a free show or the very least a discount on a ppv.

Im in the Marines myself and for youre lucky this is a public forum and I have no idea who you are because I would make sure to hunt you down and embarass you like the little bitch that you are. You talk a big game when youre in your moms basement jerking it and dont have to worry about anyone knowing who you are.

It bothers me quite a bit and I'm going to explain why. WWE gives away a free live show to the troops every year for really no reason. You see I've been a WWE fan since I was just a little stud....first ppv I ever watched was Wrestlemania 5 and what I have gotten for my years of support? Most of the troops don't even care about wrestling, they just grab up every free thing thrown at them. I don't mean to sound harsh but most of the people at those shows only chose the military because they were too stupid to go to college. Why should WWE hold them in better regard than loyal fans such as myself that have spent thousands of dollars over the years supporting the product that WWE sells. I deserve a free show or the very least a discount on a ppv.

Good publicity and PR is the answer to this my friend. WWE will take that over caring about the loyal fan anyday. WWE doesn't care how much money you've spent on their ppv's already they want you to spend more. And they don't hold them in better regard but what do you think would get them more good publicity tribute to the troops or tribute to that one really devoted fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back