Does Smackdown need a change

Status
Not open for further replies.

spinarooni

Dark Match Winner
With the original intentions of the brand split, was to create two seperate companies so too speak. With that being said is Smackdown in need of a change? I always thought WCW Nitro as the obvious choice. From the marketing, theme, the ring, nothing but WCW Nitro. Being that Vince owns the rights who's to say it cant happen. Is Smackdown in need of such a drastic change too spark some interest, or is it fine the way it is? What would you do if you had control.

It is what it is. Vince will not use WCW instead of Smackdown. Even if there was a chance it would be a slight chance and it just ain't happening.

Terrible idea. Monday Nitro is in the past. WWE should focus on the future not the past. It would just be killing WCW's legacy like ECW was killed when Vince brought it back. Smackdown doesn't really need a change. I really enjoy the show. It has more wrestling and less promos than Raw, which I like. Raw is about entertaining on the mic more than it is wrestling and SMackdown is an alternative to that. Now that Corre is there, there might be more mic time with them but that doesn't bother me. I see very good matches every week and I am very entertained. Smackdown is a good show. Why change that?

We don't need another Smackdown complaint thread... especially one that's been bumped from a few weeks ago.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back