Does RAW Lack In Actual Characters produces a boring product?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGTOWNPLAYA01

Dark Match Winner
I Often feel like a wrestling fan lost in the shuffle. what does that mean? well I love wrestling but nothing interest me anymore :banghead:.

Total Non Stop Action seemed as if it could be a successful second option to WWE but has turned into XPW with a television deal and I cannot even watch ROH due to where I live, So I am often left with one product and 4 shows and instead of attempting to create false interest in the current WWE product I have all but stopped watching.

I will often return to Wrestlezone.com to keep upto date with whats going on in wrestling but have even found it to had to make it through the complete 5 pages of results from MNR.

GET TO THE POINT!!!:banghead: "Ok! well the biggest problem for me is the lack of interesting talent. Orton has left RAW!( THEIR IS A GOD!) but there is still a problem there is NO Interesting talent! well a few but still not enough.

So I want peoples opinion Does RAW Lack In Actual Characters produces a boring product?

So basically, you're just dissatisfied with pro wrestling as a whole and you're asking if anyone shares your opinion regarding Raw. There's a General WWE Complaints Thread and that's really where this should go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back