• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone think this joke is funny?

"Cool Guy" Jensen

Undertaker for Champ!
Ok, so I was in bed one night, struggling to fall asleep, and out of nowhere... I thought of this joke.

It's about two friends, let's call them Gina and Carl. They're good friends and leave in the same apartment. The joke goes like this...

*Carl is making a sandwich, and Gina comes in*.

Gina: Hey, Carl... how's it going?
Carl: It's going pretty good!
Gina: So what are you doing?
Carl: Oh, I'm just makin a sandwich!!
Gina: Oh! Focaccia bread??
Carl: *Angrily* Pumpernickel head!!
Gina: No, I meant, really... Focaccia (forgot cha) bread!!

Anyone think it was funny? When Gina said, "Focaccia bread", Carl thought she said it as an insult, and insulted her by calling her, "Pumpernickel head". When in fact, she was informing Carl that he had forgotten the bread for the sandwich... Get it!?

Please let me know what you think of that joke. Whether you think it's funny, dumb, hilarious, stupid, or you didn't get it. Whatever... let me know how you feel about the joke I made up!

No offense, but I think it's awful... unless you're 6 years old.

Kind of like, "Knock, knock? Who's There? Boo. Boo hoo? Better stop cryin, this'll be over in a minute."

Sorry :)

LOL, Focaccia bread... in other words, "Forgot-your-bread". Sounds like Fo-gat-cha bread. Make sense yet, Coco?

I mean, instead of pumpernickel head, he could have just said "Fuck You!" and it would have had the same meaning.

Thanks for explaining the joke for Emerson, D-Man.
And FTS, you're right that it would have the same meaning, but I did it as if it was on a TV show or something, something that could be blocked by V-Chip for the younger viewers. "Fuck You" wouldn't exactly be kid-oriented.

I would be remissed in my duty.....................*sigh*......................If I didn't tell you, "Cool Guy" Jensen, that was, by far, one of the worst jokes that I have ever heard of. It would have been funnier if told to me aloud, but oh well.

sorry:banghead:

:wtf:

Didn't get it at all. Sorry man but you may need to go back to the drawing board... or you bed in this event, and come up with another joke.

Well..."Forgot your bread" is a really weak insult. Normally I like bad jokes, but this one was dreadful. Absolutely dreadful.

I think farting would be much funnier. Just let one rip.

Funny story. Today we were warming up for weight lifting, and have to do 30 squats, no weight. As we got twards the end, someone let one rip for about 10 seconds solid. It was loud enough for the entire room to hear. Then it smelt really bad for about 5 minutes. We thought he had shit himself, coach even asked him if he needed to go to the bathroom. It was bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back