Does anyone know if

Disturbed

Championship Contender
Jeff Hardy has a CD out? I know I saw on a dvd that he had a band, and from what it sounds like his two TNA themes sound like him singing and I love his two TNA themes. I may be the only one but I do, I like them both.

This is not a bash TNA or Jeff Hardy thread. I just was wondering if he had a CD out. I was never a fan of his until he turned heel and now I am loving his promos but this is about his singing not his promos, so does anyone know?

Lulz a band? I could only begin to imagine what his singing would sound like. just hearing him talk during a promo is bad enough but singing?

He sings exactly how he talks. It's basically him talking over a weird beat. I don't care for it but I can see why people would. It's not really a band either it's just Hardy and some other guy.

3587075430_2de25b8715.jpg

Looks like it, he's the guy with the guitar apparently.

I just liked his two TNA themes.

Personally, I didn't care for his first theme, but I think his current one is okay. When he debuted it, I remember looking for it on youtube but I soon found out that Dale Oliver wrote the music Jeff uses now, while Jeff wrote the lyrics. The original song was made by Jeff a while back and the music is just AWFUL!

I'm not the biggest Hardy fan, his old theme and new theme are both okay, if you want his music, I think you can DL them from his myspace or something like...its been a while... or his band name...is where you can get it from, if I recall correctly. Its been ages since I've been around the myspace stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back