• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does anyone else sence a 2nd screwjob?

Xbox360

Dark Match Jobber
This is my first post so don't excpect the best.

After watching the Hell In A Cell PPV and being shocked to see the WHC match between CM punk and Undertaker Not only start the PPV but the match the way it ended, with no screwjob or shocking ending.This leads me to beleive that on Smackdown this week will the Undertaker be stripped or screwed out of the title.Mabey this could lead to Vince Macmahon's involvment somehow and make this a really interesting fued.I just want to know what do you guys think will undertaker keep the title or will he be screwed out of it again?

Taker and Vince have feuded before. It lead to the worst blade job ever in a buried alive match that if I recall happened at WM...maybe?

anyway I don't think Taker will get stripped of the title again, unfortunately it sounds like Batista vs Taker is in the works. Which is bound to be a suck fest due to Taker being older and slower and Batista being a piece of shit.

Taker and Vince have feuded before. It lead to the worst blade job ever in a buried alive match that if I recall happened at WM...maybe?

anyway I don't think Taker will get stripped of the title again, unfortunately it sounds like Batista vs Taker is in the works. Which is bound to be a suck fest due to Taker being older and slower and Batista being a piece of shit.

I agree, no surprising screw job will happen, it's on every wrestling news site that Batista is in fact next in line to feud with the Undertaker, which blows ass. Mostly because, like you said, those 2 don't have the best chemistry. Batista is pure shit, and Undertaker is good, but he just can't seem to get anywhere with Batista. However, also we've seen it before. Anyway sorry for rambling on, but we need Jericho to feud with Undertaker...

Anyway.... no screwjob or anything will happen. I think the Punk/Taker feud is officially over, since Punk's 'soul' was destroyed... :shrug:

unfortunately it sounds like Batista vs Taker is in the works. Which is bound to be a suck fest due to Taker being older and slower and Batista being a piece of shit.

i couldn't agree anymore they both are doing very well right now with taker being so fucking slow now and batista just being batista and not being good at anything this feud would be very boring. But anyways back to the topic of the thread. No i don't think this will happen again i would very surprised of it because taker won it fair and square but then again he did last time but he actually got to leave the cell this time with the title if the screwjob was going to happen i think it would've happened at the ppv.

This is my first post so don't excpect the best.

Here's a friendly tip. Don't say that. Just type and let that speak for you. If you are good, then people will come to notice you. If you suck...then people will still notice you. But not the way you may want. :lmao:

After watching the Hell In A Cell PPV and being shocked to see the WHC match between CM punk and Undertaker Not only start the PPV but the match the way it ended, with no screwjob or shocking ending.This leads me to beleive that on Smackdown this week will the Undertaker be stripped or screwed out of the title.Mabey this could lead to Vince Macmahon's involvment somehow and make this a really interesting fued.I just want to know what do you guys think will undertaker keep the title or will he be screwed out of it again?

We have a few options.

1) Taker feuds with Punk until Bragging Rights. They have a final match, Taker wins, and Punk feuds with Morrison or something. If Taker wins though, I see Cena moving to Smackdown after his respective match on Bragging Rights to set up Taker/Cena for Wrestlemania. It'll go Streak/Title, Phenom/Thuganomics. It'll be awesome, and Taker will lose. Or he'll win to later lose the streak to Swagger.

2) Punk...wins it back. Then Punk will have to feud with Batista or Rey. Fuck me. I want to say I hope it's Mysterio who gets the feud...but another Mysterio title reign will suck so very, very hard. No champion should have that shitty excuse for a finisher. Then again, Punk does have the GTS...

Basically, those are your two options. Unless you want to go with the third option and let Taker continue to feud with and beat Punk.

This def looks like a Batista vs Taker feud in the works. There won't be a second screw job with Punk in the doghouse now. I don't know if the whole plot behind Taker will be dropped or not, but he's keeping the belt and hopefully Batista can step up and make his next chapter of the feud with Taker good.

all i can say is that i hope cm punk is still in this feud. i hope to god that we dont see batista v taker again. cm punk needs to be in the title picture and smackdown needs him in the ME

Well, whether or not C.M. Punk being in the proverbial "dog house" will result in Batista getting his title shot is true or not... all I can say is I'm very happy to see The Undertaker as World Heavyweight Champion again. The only thing is that everytime Undertaker wins the title, he get screwed out of the title, he's stripped of the title, or he loses the title after a fairly short reign. Hopefully, this is not the case. With that said, I'm hoping we don't see another screwjob... Undertaker screwjobs happen way too many times. Which is why I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen.

An Undertaker/Batista fued is not something that I would very much like to see. Batista and Rey Mysterio should continue fueding with Chris Jericho and Big Show. Even if they don't, being in a tag team wouldn't really hurt Batista and Rey Mysterio. A Hart Dynasty fued would really elevate the young tag team.

So, no. I hope a second screwjob does not take place, but it would not surprise me one bit if it happened. An Undertaker/Batista is not something I'm all for, as I think Batista and Mysterio could really help the tag team division, even if they aren't champs. But Batista would be the logical choice. so, I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back