Does anyone else miss the Gremlins

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XACDNcj50Zk[/YOUTUBE]
Epic show. They i thought the second one was really funny to watch.
Edit--had a video of the hogan segment in there but for some reason it wont work .damn

Man...the 2nd Gremlins was a Genius movie!! Gremlins in a mega-mall/conglomerate. How rad would it be if Gremins invaded TNA/ or WWE? Can you imagine the story lines? John Cena and Ted Dibiase Jr take on their Marine personas to save the WWE. Kane takes on the Jacob Goodnight and plucks out the eyeballs of the little slimy bastards. LOL

Even better will be the next Ghostbusters. Imagine meshing that with WWE. Big show takes the place of the Stay Puft marshmallow man. :lmao:

Post a pic of yourself lita, all your fat jibes you probably look like this:

huge20fat20woman.jpg

Man...the 2nd Gremlins was a Genius movie!! Gremlins in a mega-mall/conglomerate. How rad would it be if Gremins invaded TNA/ or WWE? Can you imagine the story lines? John Cena and Ted Dibiase Jr take on their Marine personas to save the WWE. Kane takes on the Jacob Goodnight and plucks out the eyeballs of the little slimy bastards. LOL

Even better will be the next Ghostbusters. Imagine meshing that with WWE. Big show takes the place of the Stay Puft marshmallow man. :lmao:

gives me a fantastic idea. The Gremlins should host RAW. That sir, would fucking rock

No I get plenty of ugly women in my restaurant eating hot pastrami sandwhiches, that's close enough for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back