Doc, you totally fucking suck.

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
Yeah, that's right... I said it. Wanna know why? HUH????

Because, due to your enthusiasm about it, I finally watched Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. And yes, the movie is so awesome that I've watched it five times in the past 3 days. And I can't stop watching it.

You... you... BASTARD.

I'm not fussed about video games or comic books but I absolutely loved it.

I'm not "fussed" about video games but I knew that every part and aspect of the movie had some kind of video game tied to it. It had a little bit of Super Mario, Zelda, Mortal Kombat, Killer Instinct, Metal Gear, Final Fantasy, Guitar Hero... just a brilliant, brilliant movie.

Am I the only one a little disappointed that this wasn't a real call out thread?

I'll put watching Scott Pilgrim while baked on my agenda, right after watching Thor while baked.

:lmao: Another convert! I love it. It's so awesome, visually and just in general. Glad to see ANOTHER person come to their senses and watch it ;)

The comics are just as awesome, but in a different way. there are similarities and differences and both stand up as stellar individually.

It looked like hipster trash to me... your take of the movie intrigues me though.
I don't understand how people think this when it lampoons hipsters the whole way through. Shit, the final battle song is called "Death to all Hipsters".

Am I the only one a little disappointed that this wasn't a real call out thread?

That was the idea, ballsack-face.

I'll put watching Scott Pilgrim while baked on my agenda, right after watching Thor while baked.

I saw Thor in fucking 3D with IC25, his wife, and his buddy Ian. Oh, how I wish I blazed up beforehand...

It still didn't stop the movie from being epic on just about every level.

:lmao: Another convert! I love it. It's so awesome, visually and just in general. Glad to see ANOTHER person come to their senses and watch it ;)

The comics are just as awesome, but in a different way. there are similarities and differences and both stand up as stellar individually.

I don't do comics... just video games. And you know what? That's good enough for me to take a HUGE liking to the movie.

I hope they have a sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back