• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you want to see the tag team division take center stage of TNA?

kor420

Pre-Show Stalwart
I think it may have something to do with how much better i like tag teams. But i think TNA should build and push their tag-team division to front and center stage.

I'm not saying to get rid of the singles division, but lets put it on the back burner for awhile and not make it the focus point of the show. If you sit back and look at both companies -- their talent and personality's, then you will see that there really isn't anyone out there that stands out like the lone wolf so-to-speak.

There is a lot of talent with personality out there that will mesh well together as a tag team. How many times have you said "these two would make a good tag team" (or something along those lines) more often then you use too?

Anyway, i would like to see it that way at least.

Aside from the von Erich's, Road Warrior's and Freebirds when has tag teaming ever really drew?

Yeah the Dudleys, Hardyz and E&C were the closest during the TLC days but not enough to change focus.

If the match you are talking about is Eric Young and ODB vs. Velvet Sky and Miss Tessmacher (with glasses), then HELL YES!!

If the match you are talking about is A. J. Styles and Abyss vs. Samoa Joe and Kurt Angle, then yes.

If the match you are talking about is Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam vs. Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez, with all 4 Titles on the line, then maybe.

If the match you are talking about is Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez vs. The World Tag Team Champions Of The World (Bad Influence, to those who like the new name), then no.

I'm going with Lee. Tag-Teams have never been that big aside from the Von Erichs and L.O.D. I guess they just need more teams and better storylines for them. Ever since Lagana and Pritchard took over; the KO, TV, Tag team and X division have hardly got any attention. At the moment, they only have 2 tag teams. They need to sign more wrestlers and use them all perfectly. Not likehow they're Mr. Anderson and The Pope.

So they need to focus on all divisions and sign more talent.

Reactions: Lee
I wouldn't object to them being more prominent, but not centre-stage. A couple more teams would be nice, weird to see WWE donning TNA in tag teams after watching the best of 5 series between MCMG and Beer Money a couple of years back. THAT was as big as tag teams will probably ever get again.

I Understand some of you guys feel differently then i do, but if you look back then to now, look at all the amazing single competitors we had, that stood out from the pack. Nowadays it's not like that and are only a few that stands out from the pack... There is plenty of talent of both wwe and tna roster would mesh well together as a tag-team.

Instead of throwing all these people that would never standout by themselves into the singles division, match them up with someone and only throw the ones that 'shines the brightest' into the singles division (mid-card/heavyweight).

For every 2 tag team matches have a singles match. I Wish i could explain it how i see it a little better as you would understand. :banghead:

I'd rather have it the other way around.
For every two singles matches have a tag match.
I'm not saying that I wouldn't want a strong tag division though.

Who are even the current tag teams?
Chavo and Hernandez
Bad Influence
Robbie E and Robbie T
Joey Ryan and Matt Morgan

Are there any others that I'm missing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members