do you think they should start a new british bulldogs

Bret Hart

Occasional Pre-Show
do you think they should start a new british bulldogs

davey boy smith's son has been signed and if they find another young fellow perhaps from england do you think they should form a new british bulldogs to get the tag team ranks going again

Well I think it will happen sooner or later because knowing Harry Smith he won't have signed up with WWE to be given a stupid gimmick that would just mock his heritage. When they sign TJ Wilson and Nattie Niedhart then I think it could become a good possibility we'll get something like that along the lines, or if they team Steve Lewington up with Harry.

I say let the kid go on his own...u dont see Randy Orton running around in a cowboy hat do you?

scalizi said:
I say let the kid go on his own...u dont see Randy Orton running around in a cowboy hat do you?

I disagree Davey Boy Smith, and Dynamite kid were awsome together as a team and they were also very good in singles. Let them tag up for a while and then send them on singles. For some it doesn't work like Devon, and Marty Janetty, even though Shawn was better off in singles. I think Harry Smith is good enough to be on his own but I like the idea of the New British Bulldogs. I was thinking of another Hart Foundation also without spitting On Bret's Legacy of course, but Teddy Hart can be in it. Teddy and Harry Smith formed the Hart Foundation 2.0 in Canada. Teddy also teamed with Jack Evans and formed the New Foundation.

Well Harry Smith, the Stampede Kid TJ Wilson and Nattie Niedhart would be something new to WWE. They were a stable in Stampede Wrestling are all best friends.. and what better way than to enter WWE all at the same time as the kid's who were trained at the dungeon. You have The Bulldog's son Harry, The Stampede Kid TJ Wilson who is a dungeon alumni and Nattie Niedhart. It wouldn't be the Hart Foundation slash 2 or whatever or The Bulldogs slash 2, just the kid's that come up from a wrestling heritage of Stampede Wrestling. Kind of like Randy Orton, no real gimmick .. just a 3rd Generation superstar with talent that run's in the business.

This is a REAL bad idea.... This would destroy the legacy of the original British Bulldogs are would be crap

scalizi said:

Dude, I could not have said any better.

I've been a fan of WWE for coming upto 17 years now, and theres nothing I love more than a 'nod of the head' to times past. As much as I know Hogan's match at SS will suck, I must admit I'm excited by hearing that music, seeing those colours and seeing him live again...

But on the other hand, sometimes the past should stay where it is. If something ended or finished there was probably good reason for it. I think by creating a new 'British Bulldogs' it shows a complete lack of imagination by Vince and his bods.

On the subject, does anyone know when HArry will be getting TV time?

JKO said:
Dig This

Randy Ortons Gimmick is the Legend Killer..

SUCKKKKA

Umm I'm pretty certain that wasn't Randy Orton's gimmick coming into the WWE. Plus everyone is talking about the Bulldog's and the Hart Foundation bla bla HELLLLO, they all originate from Stampede Wrestling who said anything about the Hart's or the Bulldog's? These guy's are Stampede Wrestling Alumni., they should just come into the WWE as that... the guy's who graduated from the dungeon or whom learned their trade from their families who have been in the business at one point or the other and then much like Orton who fed off of being a "Orton" or a "3rd Generation" wrestler they can eventually branch off into something that could either skyrocket their career. People seem to forget these guy's background..I've seen some great matche's between TJ and Harry and many other matche's from Stampede Wrestling that would be enough to carry them into today's WWE without gimmicks that are not their own or thriving off their families past i.e. The Bulldogs or Hart Foundation.

Harry Smith- Bulldog's Son... run's in the business.
TJ Wilson- Stampede Wrestling product aka The Stampede Kid TJ Wilson.
Nattie Niedhart- Daughter of Jimmy Niedhart.
All once or still ply their trade in Stampede Wrestling.

As it stand's right now Teddy Hart won't be in WWE anytime soon until he can prove that his attitude is good enough to be worthy of placing him in a lockerroom in WWE, I haven't heard much about it lately but that's what I was told last of him.

is teddy hart bret hart's kid? if it is i dont think bret will let him go to the wwe... being they screwed bret... but i can see the new british bulldogs for the fact as wwe tends to bring back a lot of old gimmicks... i think there running outa ideas

teddy is owen and bret's nephew. and he was allready in the WWE but he got released for his locker rrom behavior. Reading what other people are saying I prefer if they do the guys who trained in the dungeon, and wrestled in Stampede Wrestline but wouldn't mind the Hart Foundation 2.0 since that's what they called themselves in Stampede Wrestling and I guess Harry Smith and another British wrestler can call themselves the British Bulldogs 2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back