Do You Think Tessmacher Should Be In Velvet's Spot?

i'm a cm punk girl

Pre-Show Stalwart
Does anyone else think Brooke should be in Velvet's top face role

Now I know in a perfect world Sarita or someone of her skill level would be TNA's top face but that's not going to happen anytime soon with the way TNA views the KO's

So taking that into consideration I feel Brooke is much more suited to the role than velvet.

Shes younger, faster, more athletic, and a better wrestler than velvet.

Its hard to say. I hear what you're saying in regards to Brooke being better in the ring, and that might be due to her being teamed with Tara. At the same time TNA tries to put Velvet at the forefront as being the favorite among the male demographic. I don't have statistics to support this like others may claim they have. From what I've seen on Impact whenever she steps into the ring, she seems to get the most cheers (primarily for her entrance). This next point is purely my personal opinion, so correct me if I'm wrong. From the backstage segments and any match that she's involved in, to me it looks like they're trying to portray Velvet as an underdog among the KO's in general. Like recently she was the recipient of a 2 on 1 attack at the hands of Angelina and Sarita, until Mickie came and made the save.

Something else to consider. When was the last time Tessmacher has been seen on Impact? I don't think I've seen her in at least a month or more. In fact last I remember seeing her on TV was when she was competing in that Hooters contest. As you would guess in order to be pushed up the division, you should be present. Again, TNA went in the opposite direction when Gail Kim returned and immediately took the KO strap off of Velvet. But I digress. To answer your question, I don't think Tessmacher should be in Velvet's spot. Much like Velvet she's eye candy for the fellas, but not as over IMO. Hell look at Mickie, she's already held the title more than once, yet Velvet only held it barely a month and she's still the main face of the division.

intersting topic i disagree with you i think velvet should remain the top face of the knockouts divison (even though i think mickie james is probably the real top face) i think brookes good but not better then velvet yet i think once she improves a bit more (i assume thats why shes gone right now? :shrug:) she will get a run with the knockouts title but as for right now i think her and tara should get the knockouts tag titles again and let her improve there working with people like tara,mickie james and angelina love first though

ok...you're comparing Velvet Sky(Talia Madison on Indys) who's worked in the business for 9 years to Brooke who joined a WWE Divasearch and wasnt accepted in 2006, hired in 2007 and fired the same year, never was a full time wrestler till she debuted in TNA in late 2010...

Velvet is more over than any KO evident by the reaction she gets when she comes out. Velvet definitely gets cheers for her appearance but also because the fans like her scrappy character. I think she's more over than Mickie James and certainly more than Tessmacher. Tessmacher gets a pop but it's only because she's super hot.

Bottom line even if Tessmacher got her spot what would it consist of? Velvet hasn't been allowed to do anything since Gail Kim came back

NO! Brooke Tessmacher is nothing but a cheap knock-off of Stacy Keibler's old Miss Hancock character from WCW and much like Stacy, Brooke got over entirely on looks and sex appeal.

Velvet Skye is also more established than Tessmacher. She debuted shortly after Impact hit the airwaves. Also had a lot of TV time being part of the Beautiful People. Personally I think Velvet is hotter, Tessmacher looks kind of generic. As others have said she is more over and has been the poster girl for the Knockouts. I agree Tessmacher doesnt deserve Velvets spot.

tessmacher hasnt been on tna tv for a while last time she was mentioned she was doing stuff for hooters cross promoting...for someone so green she certainly made an impact. i say she gets a run with the knockout title with tera as her body guard backing her up...as far as anything wrestling related...wake me up when its Thursday.

I'm not sure either way but I'd love to see a bra and panties match regardless. Brooke has some of the best assets in the business andshe is definetely a hard worker. Velvet is more over with the crowd and in my opinion, is way hotter than Brooke. Velvet is better on the mic and is overall better as an in ring competitor. Brooke is getting better day in and day out but she isn't on Velvet's level yet.

Now hold on a second someone brought up Tessmacher being a rip off of Miss Hancock. Well neews flash dude Hancock was a rip off of Alexandrea York in WCW aka Terri Runnels back in I think it was 1989 managing The York Foundation with her laptop always in hand making notes at ringside.

All I can say about Tessmacher is she should go back to Expose and bring Kelly Kelly with her to the stipper pole. Tessmacher has No Tallent Velvet is 100 times better and she isnt even the best when placed against James, Nidehart,Kim,Pheonix, Lita, Stratus. For the older fans think Red Robin, Luna,Medusa,Richter no female TNA or WWE can come close to those talents.

When it comes to in-ring ability, neither of them is anything much to crow about in my eyes. They're not terrible, but there are definitely better in-ring wrestlers among the Knockouts than either Velvet or Tessmacher.

Both are quite good at using the sex appeal angle, obviously, but Velvet Sky is simply much more over with fans than Tessmacher. While her role isn't as high profile as it once was, Velvet has remained consistently popular and her segments on TNA continue to be among the top drawing segments of IW. Velvet has been in TNA a long time, she's worked hard for the company, she's paid her dues on the independent scene and she's been around for nearly a decade. She's earned her spot in TNA and, quite frankly, I haven't seen anything out of Brook Tessmacher to justify her having it instead of Velvet.

ok...you're comparing Velvet Sky(Talia Madison on Indys) who's worked in the business for 9 years to Brooke who joined a WWE Divasearch and wasnt accepted in 2006, hired in 2007 and fired the same year, never was a full time wrestler till she debuted in TNA in late 2010...

...yet still better than Velvet will ever be even though she started recently.

Velvet is failure as a wrestler and should go off screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back