Do you think Shelton will change the ECW championship?

sammysrh

TheViperKiller
Well this thread is for only if he wins.. Do you think that if SB wins at TLC will we see The belt change its look?

Think about it Gold standard, Gold Hair, Gold Attire, Gold etc.. What if he were to add the belt to the collection of Gold things since the ECW belt is Silver...

What do you think about this?

I think you have a good valid point. Many wwe superstars who held the title change them. If john cena could change the wwe title i don't see why SB couldn't change the ecw title. wasnt the ecw title made for mark henry. And also what about ecw being removed will there be a new title could SB be the one to introduce it? awesome

Hahaha I actually considered this. I was thinking "Wow, there's actually a possibility of Shelton winning the match and the Gold Standard finally has some go- hmmm aluminum?" If SB wins this belt, I think it's the perfect opportunity for WWE to change the belt which is almost a guarantee at this point since they're talking about making major changes to the show. No ECW then no need for an ECW championship. What the title would be called after that though is anybody's guess

Hmm!

This is a very going point and something that should not just be written off as being ridiculous. However, I think that saying that he will change it to something different is taking the gimmick just a little bit too far. However, is it something that I can see WWE doing? Definitely. Personally, I have never liked the look of silver Championship belts. It is the exact same scenario for the Diva's Championship. It is silver and every time I look at it, I just can't help but think of second place. Silver has come to be known as the runners up medal and it just sticks in my mind that way. I think that a gold belt looks much more professional and I would insist on WWE changing it but I don't think that it is likely to happen under Shelton Benjamin. He is a good superstar and it is about time he won a decent Championship in WWE but I don't think that the belt will stay around his waist for very long if he does win it. In that scenario, it makes no sense to change the look of the belt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back