• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you think it's too obvious for Orton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Architect of Anarchy

Leannardo Da Vinci of Pro Wrestling
When I'm mean too obvious, I mean at the fact that we can already see Orton returning at the Royal Rumble. Orton said he was out for couple of weeks and it's very CONVENIENT that his home town is actually hosting the 25th annual Royal Rumble. I know, for a fact that I'm not going to buy RR due to the fact that Punk vs Dolph w/ JL as special guest referee has presented itself to the table.

Royal Rumble is famous for it's surprise factor! When Wade made his promo today on the 6th of Jan smackdown, you could already tell Orton will be returning just within a mere weeks.

Plus, WWE deliberately STAGED the injury, because I think Orton is actually hiding a more serious injury that happened to him before the street fight, so it'd be a nice way to take some pain off himself. I don't blame the WWE because I think they executed the street fight and Orton's SUPPOSED injury quite nicely.

What bothers me is the fact that this is affecting Orton's career? I mean not because of the injury, I mean it's the wrong time to be going away on an injury leave. The WWE should have been building on a good feud with Barrett but I think the feud was just quite poorly built up. POINT: My point is, Orton should skip Wrestlemania. That's right Ladies and Gentleman, Orton NEEDS to return as a HEEL. He wad ***** born a HEEL. Sorry if I'm using capitals but it's there for a REASON!

Do you think Orton returning at the Royal Rumble was made too obvious? Could it have been masked much betterly? How?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back