Do You Sing Along To Female Love Songs?

Calderownz

Brilliant Idiot
I know it's a weird, immature question. And I'm a weird, immature guy a lot of the times. This is one of those times.

I find it hard to sing a long to lines like, "Wrap your big, manly around around my tiny womanly body." It's just weird to me. I know. Lol.

So, what do you guys do in these situations?

Funny i was listening to "Miracle" by this dance/electronica band named Cascada and i was really into it until it got to the lines of "I need a miracle, I wanna be your girl" and I was like...what do I do now. I also performed "My Humps" on a karoake night at this bar I went to with my buddy XD i know sad isnt it?

Lol. Yeah, that's kinda sad. One of my favorite songs is by the Fugees, "Killin' Me Softly." And every time I sing that song...... I just can't get through it.

It makes me feel awkward. I know it's immature and I see women do the opposite all the time, but it's because they sing it like the song is for them. It's harder as a guy to do that, I think.

I would like to say that since I am a man I am far too manly to sing along to girly love songs but alas it would be but lie. Sometimes there is simply a song that correlates to a point in the life that just gets me every time, a nostalgic piece of yesteryear, but mainly its just the over-saturated super pop songs that invade the mind and ear rape you nonstop. Lately for me its been that damn Taylor Swift for me, her songs just get locked up in my head and her hotness makes it hard to resist her. Other than that there aren't really any female singers at the moment that can get me to sing along or have their songs stuck in my head that I can think of.

If i like the song i sing it. I'm not gay everyone knows I'm not gay and im comfortable enough with my sexuality to sing along to female love songs

I have no trouble singing female loves songs at all. I just sung Teenage Dream and enjoyed myself all the way through. It's all about being comfortable in your own skin,buddy.

If i like the song i sing it. I'm not gay everyone knows I'm not gay and im comfortable enough with my sexuality to sing along to female love songs

Yeah I am the same way dude.

For example on the Nelly & Kelly Rowland song "Dilemma", Kelly sings "Nelly, I love you...I do...and it's more than you'll ever knooooow"

I dont have a problem singing that if the song is on. It doesnt make you gay for doing that, its just a song.

It not like I'm shoving my dick up Nelly's shitter is it?

Shit yeah. I will sing along to the Go-Go's or Shirelles just as loudly as I would a Minor Threat song.

Taylor Swift. I don't know why. I usually hate love-pop.

I'd say its because of her ridiculous hotness despite her lack of giant tits.
taylorswift-bikini1.jpg

taylor-swift-sexy.jpg

She also has a voice that isn't completely annoying like 95% of all the other female singers nor does she sound manly when she's not singing (I'm looking at you Miley Cyrus) so combine that with some fair lyrics and you have music videos you could watch for days and then get stuck in your head.

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't even care if I was gay. Not a big deal to me. I know I'm not, I'm comfortable with being straight and I've never doubted it.

However, if something feels out of place, it's out of place. And that's what these songs feel like. Has very little to do with your own security and a lot more to do with what feels normal/comfortable with you.

Also, I'm not a big fan of Taylor Swifts looks. I don't like her music much, either. But, she seems like a funny/goofy chick so I defend her when someone I know says she's pointless or what have you.

Plus, I respect that she writes her own songs. Even though it's all about one topic and usually quite simply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back