Do You Pop Your Collar?

Do You Pop Your Collar?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Another one of the enduring questions that I feel is necessary to poll my fellow forum members about. However, I must be upfront with you about this particular question, and say that poppin' collars is an integral part of my life. Besides Burberry ascots, nothing has been more effective in getting me some good ol' WASP poon while summering in the Hamptons.

And, I would like to take this time to introduce my soon-to-be-of-age little brother:

gallery-sm-021.jpg

For the past year or so, I have weaned him on Bartels and James Wine Coolers and Ja Rule CDs that I found in the bargain bin at the local Wal-Mart. He is going to be one hell of a wing-man.

I don't even wear collars. T-shirts all the way.

Getting one for Christmas that reads "Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls"

Thought that was awesome.

Reactions: OIL
Only on a jacket though, never a shirt, and I don't pop it, so muchas I don't turn it down when I put it on.

Well, if I had time to waste to go to Indy, I would gladly pop a shoulder. I've always hated the popped collar. It's too generic nowadays. I'm probably going to piss a few people off in a minute, but I really don't give a crap. Anyone I've ever met that popped a collar had no ability to make their own decisions. Their "personal style" was based solely on what everyone else was doing, which is what was seen as the "it" fashion statement. And I find it even more ridiculous that guys use it as a way to pick up girls. Is your personality really so shitty that you need a collared shirt to get a girl to notice you. It's utterly stupid, and you all need to get you head out of Carson Daly's ass.

Alright, I'm done... for now....

BTW, did I even answer the question? If not, No, I never pop my collar...

I love the fact that I'm the insecure one. Based solely on the fact that I insulted your personal style. I can't really say anything that I haven't already said. But, I look forward to arguing with you over arbitrary things in the future.

I really don't think you can say that a person wears a collar down for the same reason someone pops it. A person that leaves the collar down usually doesn't make a fashion decision based on their collar. You're just going to have to grasp the fact that a popped collar is the sincerest form of insecurity.

I really don't think you can say that a person wears a collar down for the same reason someone pops it. A person that leaves the collar down usually doesn't make a fashion decision based on their collar. You're just going to have to grasp the fact that a popped collar is the sincerest form of insecurity.

Hmmm...

If I was insecure about it, why would I continue to pop it despite being ridiculed for it?? I thought I made that clear already. Ah...yes. I did, indeed.

I wear it that way simply because I prefer it.

It means someone is too shallow to discover their own identity. So, to compensate they base their clothing style on what pop culture feels is the trendy thing to do right now. Just ask Ricky. He seems to have a grasp on that culture...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back