Do You Like... Pie? - The Rock's Headquarters

the_rock.jpg

The Rock

[YOUTUBE]Ys-_hCoywNg[/YOUTUBE]​

Come on folks, give your votes to the greatest promo man in the history of the business, to add onto that, The Rock is unmatched bar-none when it comes to charisma. He is arguably the most recognizable wrestler ever, and he has what it takes to make it all the way in this tournament. He carried the WWE on his shoulders from 2000 to 2002, and he was the most recognizable figure of the Attitude Era. He helped push wrestling into a whole other direction, something new, something exciting! Recently, he made the most anticipated and most exciting return of all time this Monday, February 14th, 2011, on Monday Night Raw. SUPPORT HIM HERE PEOPLE!

His list of accomplishments:

Pro Wrestling Illustrated
- PWI Match of the Year (1999) vs. Mankind in an "I Quit" match at Royal Rumble
- PWI Match of the Year (2002) vs. Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania X8
- PWI Most Popular Wrestler of the Year (1999, 2000)
- PWI Wrestler of the Year (2000)
- PWI ranked him #2 of the 500 best singles wrestlers of the year in the PWI 500 in 2000
- PWI ranked him #76 of the top 500 singles wrestlers of the "PWI Years" in 2003

United States Wrestling Association

- USWA World Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Bart Sawyer

World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment

- WCW/World Championship (2 times)1
- WWF/E Championship (7 times)2
- WWF Intercontinental Championship (2 times)
- WWF Tag Team Championship (5 times) – with Mankind (3), The Undertaker (1), and Chris Jericho (1)
- Royal Rumble (2000)
- Slammy Award for New Sensation (1997)
- Sixth Triple Crown Champion

Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Best Box Office Draw (2000)
- Best Gimmick (1999)
- Best on Interviews (1999, 2000)
- Most Charismatic (1999–2002)
- Most Improved (1998)
- Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 2007)

Here's this too:

[YOUTUBE]gDF5cS-aV9U[/YOUTUBE]​

I have no idea, do you really think I pay attention when I copy and paste from Wikipedia? ;)

Actually, they're different awards. One's voted on by the fans or something.

My favourite wrestler ever!

The jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eye brow raising, peoples champ The Rock!

The Rock isn't the only one who likes pie.

[YOUTUBE]L5L3M8Pn9KU[/YOUTUBE]

If ya smell what Barack is cookin.

The Rock will definitely be getting my vote in his 1st round match. Truly one of the greatest entertainers ever to step foot in a wrestling ring, probably only rivalled by Hogan and Austin in terms of popularity and charisma.

I just watched the best of Smackdown DVD and had completely forgot about The Rock's sliding peoples elbow...absolutely incredible.

[YOUTUBE]BXMf1qeaxnU[/YOUTUBE]

And now for some of the Great One's funniest promo moments

[YOUTUBE]VdGMc7s8Wc0[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoy, and please vote for the most electrifying man in sports entertainment

The Rock is easily my favorite wrestler of all time. He was one of my idols as a kid. It took me years to perfect my own eyebrow raising technique.

Yeah, Rocky definitely has my back, my favourite wrestler of all time by far, he deserves to win one of these!

The Rock has my vcote. Wh? He has the charisma, some good brawling and The Rock does something most stars cant do today and thats entertain.

He's proabably my favorite legend next to Bret Hart that hasnt won the Tournament. I'm going with him all the way to win the 5th Annual WZ Tournament and I will help lead him there and others that could be competition for him.

Considering he was the focal point of some of the only wrestling I've watched in the last few months, I guess I'll give him some love.

Do you smell what the HeartBreak Kid as the WZ tournament winner, is cookin?

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU SMELL!!!!, the Heartbreak Kid can just go ahead and check himself into the Smackdown! hotel, where the Rock will come visit him, take HBK's HoF career, turn the sum' bitch sideways and SHOVE IT STRAIGHT UP HBK'S CANDY ASS!!!!!

You see HBK fears the Rock, he fears the Rock so much that HBK decided to retire as the Rock was hitting his prime, then after the Rock left, and moved on his his career in Hollywood, makin' movies, HBK came out of retirement, then when the Rock is ready to come back to WWE, HBK retires again, why? because HBK knows that if he ever stood in the middle of the ring and went one on one with the great one, that the ROCK would LAYETH THE SMACKDOWN ALL OVER HBK's candy ass, HBK you better watch your ass, because the Rock is commin' for ya, and he's bring the MILLIONS and MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLIONS of people with him

IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL what the Rock is cookin'

images

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back