Do you enjoy seeing more of Vince McMahon on Smackdown?

Ambiguous Turd

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Traditionally, Vince McMahon has always appeared on what he considers to be the "A" show-- Monday Night Raw.

However, ever since he began starting his Guest Host concept, he has instead spent most of his on-screen time appearing on Smackdown, instead. Now, I know a lot of fans out there enjoyed watching Smackdown, because it was a show that had featured more wrestling over storyline. However, Vince appearing more frequently now has seemingly brought more storyline to the show.

Do you think Vince appearing is good for the show, or bad for the show? Have you enjoyed the appearances he's made thus far with Teddy Long ... and the storyline going on with Undertaker?

I think it's good. I've always been a bit of a mark for evil authority characters, and Mr. McMahon is no exception. With McMahon there, SD is going closer to ECW in that it has a good balance between story and wrestling. I don't think it will be as good as ECW, but it's getting there.

I'd prefer to see McMahon back behind the announcer's table along with Jesse Ventura, but for right now, I enjoy seeing him on SD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back