Do You Break the Law?

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Simple question. Do you break any laws in your respective city/country? Which ones, and if theres any reason, why?

Come on Brian, you don't break any laws? You don't download music? Come on man, EVERYONE breaks some laws. Especially driving laws.

I know damn well I'm not the only one here who speeds on a regular basis.

I smoked a blunt today

thats against the law right?

Sure is. And you're my new buddy. Because its pretty much you and me who are the only smokers on here.

Go smoking pot! Woo! It's good for you kids!

As soon as I'm done browsing the new posts here, I'm going back to my living room to smoke a bowl and finish watching an old episode of RAW from June of 1997.

Good times. :D

ROFL, Rape is still in that chat room?!

Meh. Time for that bowl I was talking about!

See you cats tomorrow. Same Wrestlezone place, same Wrestlezone time.

The most I've ever done, illegally was either downloading music. (which practically anyone with a computer has done) Or returning things to stores and lying about when I actually bought them, just so I can get it replaced for free.

Example: I bought a $60.00 video game that over the course of the following 6-7 monthes had become slightly scratched (somehow) and no longer read in my game system. I wasn't wanting to pay the $60.00 to get a replacement, so I called the local store.. told them I got it as a "gift" and it didn't work. I explained I was told the game was bought at that store, but since it was a "gift" I obviously didn't have the ticket for it.

Now, anyone who's tried returning electronic items, especially movies, c.d.'s and games, should know you can NOT get your money back due to how its easy to burn everything and make copies. However, thats where you truly corner a lot of them, because they're happy that all you want to do, is get a new copy of the same thing.

I think its only fair. I bought it once, I should have a lifetime policy on it working, at least a couple year policy. Movies, C.D.'s and Games shouldn't fucking quit working under a year in.

I've broken the law so many times it's not even funny. I once burnt an abandoned house down (I must have been about 13).

I do break the law every Saturday Night though. I go to my friends flat drink there before going out, then take a can of beer with me for the not so long walk... apparently it's against the law to drink on the streets... who knew.

I've broken the law so many times it's not even funny. I once burnt an abandoned house down (I must have been about 13).

I do break the law every Saturday Night though. I go to my friends flat drink there before going out, then take a can of beer with me for the not so long walk... apparently it's against the law to drink on the streets... who knew.

:wtf: Its illegal to drink and walk?! Over here you can drink all you want while walking as long as you're old enough to, and its in a brown paper bag.

Not sure what the bag has to do with anything, I think its like a drunk man's condom.. you see.. in the morning after sleeping with someone he won't remember, she'll be completely ugly.. ala, the bag comes into play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back