Do or Die Match

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincade20

Dufflebag Mod!!
Do or Die Match

Jason Sincade Vs Chuck Myles Mystery Opponent
If Sincade lose he get fired but if he win he run WZCW for 1wk, 2wks or 30 days

It Do or Die for Sincade...everything he work for is on the line his job...his career....his life but Sincade isn’t the only person with something important on the line. Chuck Myles put his position in WZCW up. Who will be Sincade opponent? Only Chuck Myles knows.

Rp are due Nov 8 2007
Keep all Rp in here.

(The Scene up in a dark room. All you see is a Man`s shadow. His voice is distorted. You hear him heavy breathing)

Man: Can You Feel it? I know you can feel it Sincade. I bet your tearing your hair out right now wondering who I am. *pauses* I bet your losing sleep. Hell your even s#!ting brick as I speak. You claim to be Mr Highlight Reels and Sex Appeal. You claim to be the best in the business but I can see right thru you. You nothing but a coward.

(The Man sits up to readjust his chair. You hear the chair as he slide it along the floor.)

Man: I know your type Sincade young, arrogant Think he is on top of the world well that going to come to a halt at Civil Revolution. Isn't it funny Sincade. Isn't it funny how Karma worked? What goes around comes around. You haunted Mr Myles for several weeks, Now he is haunting you. When I win at Civil Revolution I will take, what you cherish the most. *paused* I will Take your career maybe even your life. I hold everything in the palm of my hands I hold the future of WZCW. Right now I'm the hunter and your the prey.

(Then the mystery man gets up and walks toward the door)

Man: Sincade be prepare. Be prepare for the fight of your life. Be prepare to bleed, be prepare for anything. You see Cade losing for me is not a option I will not lose, I won't lose so I hope you pack all your S#!t. Because after the Pay per view. You will be looking for another Job

(Suddenly the door swings open. And the light turn then a Janitor walks into the room. He looks at the man and is amaze what he see.)

Janitor: Its......its you

(The camera quickly cuts to the Man to reveal its.............I know you didn't think I was going to tell you.)

OCC: Someone sent this Rp. I just posted it.

(The scene opens up in a local Boxing Gym. You see people sparring in the ring, while other used the heavy bag and speed bag. As the Camera spans the room you see Sincade in the corner Jumping Rope. He is wear black gym short with a White “The One Big Will” T-shirt on. Suddenly a man with a grey suit on walk up to Sincade with a recorder in his hand)

Reporter: Excuse me Mr. Sincade. I’m Marcus Runnels from the Wrestler informer, I would like to ask you some question about your up coming Do or Die match?

(Sincade stops jump roping and is breathing heavy. He pulls the earphone out here is and looks at the reporter)

Sincade: Now what the hell you said? You better have a Good reason why you are interrupting me.

Runnels: *clearing his throat* I’m… I’m Marcus Runnels from Wrestler informer I would like an interview?

Sincade: And I would like Jessica Alba Butt naked in a tub of ice cream, but we can’t have everything can we.

(Sincade then walk to the treadmill and starts running. He put his bottle of water in the holder and put his earphones back in. Then Runnels walk behind him and taps him on his shoulder.)

Runnels: Mr. Sincade I just want to ask you a couple of question about your mystery opponent and the pay per view.

(Sincade pulls out his Earphone and stop the treadmill)

Sincade: You choose to interview the week before one of the biggest match of my life. I should slap the holy be Jesus out of you but since you insist on talking get to the question asking.

Runnels: Oh okay *pulls out a napkin out of pocket and unfolds it* Well Mr.……

Sincade: I know you didn’t pull a damn napkin out of your pocket. With….with questions on it hell it written in crayon.

Runnels: I’m new at this plus it was the only thing I can find but, anyway who do you feel that you opponent can be?

Sincade: Listen up Ass bag I can give a mother nipple about who it is. Chucky can get Jesus Christ for all I care because after Civil Revolution I will be running thing and Chuck will be pushing paper and fetching my coffee.

Runnels: It could be anyone. You have to be worry?

Sincade: only thing I`M worry about is what color underwear I’m going to be wearing that not. You see Mrrrrr. Runnels I’m that good hell I’m maybe even better. The only way Myles is going to beat me is he find another Sincade which is not happening.

Runnels: Those are big word. People have rumored that it your old friend and Former High Society Member Ace Cannon.

Sincade: I don’t listen to rumors. Rumors is like talking out your ass, I talk To A.C to E almost like everyday he will be backing me the night of the Pay per view. Hell I sent him a front row ticket so you might see him there.

Runnels: Your Mystery opponent had so chose word for you. He call you a “coward”

Sincade: He call me *pointing at himself* A coward. Well isn’t that a bitch this man call me a coward well he need to look at himself. He scares to put his name on the card. If there is one thing I hate is a bitch and this guy is a bitch.

Runnels: I think Mr. Myles is playing mind game with you. He is trying to get you unsettled.

Sincade: The only time I get unsettled is when I got diarrhea or a major case of gas listen I keep saying the same thing over and over again. I’m not going to lose *then he grabs the recorder* Myles bring anyone you want. I’m sick of this who is it shit. Only thing I know is who ever he brings will get their ass kick. *looks at Runnels* Now put that on the front page.

(Sincade then walk to the steam room and closes the door. Runnels cell phones rings he takes it out and look at the caller Id and picks up)

Runnels: Hello…..Yeah Mr. Myles he doesn’t have a clue

(The scene fades to black at Runnels walk out the door)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back