• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DIY Tattoo Removal w/ Y 2 Jake

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
You will need -

FAM_NAIL_CLIPPER_2-5385.jpg

scalpels.jpg

miltonfluid1250ml.jpg

Not as painful as you'd think and cheaper than laser treatment. It takes ages, but it get's the job done. It'll leave a scar, but it's better than a tattoo you don't want.

Sterilize, pinch with nail clippers, slice off skin with scalpel.

I would never claim that this is a good idea. I'm just saying it saves money and get's rid of that tattoo you wish you'd never had done.

You will need -

FAM_NAIL_CLIPPER_2-5385.jpg

scalpels.jpg

miltonfluid1250ml.jpg

Not as painful as you'd think and cheaper than laser treatment. It takes ages, but it get's the job done. It'll leave a scar, but it's better than a tattoo you don't want.

Sterilize, pinch with nail clippers, slice off skin with scalpel.

I would never claim that this is a good idea. I'm just saying it saves money and get's rid of that tattoo you wish you'd never had done.

Interesting, and I'd probably try it if I regretted any of my tattoos, and had a higher threshhold for pain. At this juncture however, I'd suggest getting a cover-up. Sure, it's more expensive, but, you can get a tat you much rather prefer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back