Divas NXT Season Premiere LD (AKA the Hour Long Piss Break LD) 9/07

If only Serena was still here to participate in this :(
Maybe she's Vickie;s new rookie. Kidding, not trying to get your hopes up.

I'm actually really looking forward to this. It could actually be pretty decent, since the divas have to develop characters, and Goldust and AJ Lee are on the show.

DirtyJosé;2406248 said:
NAKED GIANT GIRL WHERE OMFG FAP FAP​

Actually, I already checked those out. They aren't even bad at all. Barely softcore.

i was going to but was terrified of what i might've seen

Did Vickie announce that she'd have a new rookie?

No...WWE assholes acted like she was never there...

Yeah they did. In the story about Vickie "firing" Aloisia, it said she would have a new rookie, to be announced tonight.

I'm excited about it because I just want to see how they do this. I know I'm not in for 5-star matches and shit. I'm just curious as to what direction it goes it.

Just because it's women's wrestling doesn't mean I won't watch. I'd do anything to see Jamie Keys in something tighter than those ring announcer dresses she wears.

I'm not watching for the looks or boobs, i'm watching to see the true, lost art of womens wrestling being brought back to life! :icon_rolleyes:

I don't expect to see the next Lita or Trish Stratus tonight. I'm expecting a whole lot of epic fail, actually. See, I can't POSSIBLY be disappointed tonight. I have no expectations whatsoever. This is the key when watching tonight's show- set your expectations so low that you are pleasantly surprised when somebody doesn't suck.

AJ Lee! AJ Lee! AJ Lee!

I'm really only rooting for her because she's from New Jersey... and because she's banging, but I'll be watching and pulling for her.

I don't expect to see the next Lita or Trish Stratus tonight. I'm expecting a whole lot of epic fail, actually. See, I can't POSSIBLY be disappointed tonight. I have no expectations whatsoever. This is the key when watching tonight's show- set your expectations so low that you are pleasantly surprised when somebody doesn't suck.

While I'm not going in with this same attitude (these women CAN wrestle, and have some pretty impressive moves), I wouldn't be surprised in the least if WWE severely dumbed these women down. After all, it would make the WWE Divas look pretty silly if they debut six women in one night who can wrestle better than anyone in the current divas division.

I am really, really looking forward to seeing what AJ Lee's gimmick will be like. Will she be a real cool nerd, or a pretend nerd?

I am really, really looking forward to seeing what AJ Lee's gimmick will be like. Will she be a real cool nerd, or a pretend nerd?

Who cares? The Dinky Diva is HOT, and doesn't need to bend her legs to get under the second rope. The gimmick can come later.

I wil never stop wishing Serena with her pre-CM Punk gimmick could have been on the show. Lackaday lackaday life goes on.

Who cares? The Dinky Diva is HOT, and doesn't need to bend her legs to get under the second rope. The gimmick can come later.

I wil never stop wishing Serena with her pre-CM Punk gimmick could have been on the show. Lackaday lackaday life goes on.

Does anyone feel like Serena got a horrible deal when she got fired? Sure, she was out partying, but she shaved her goddamn hair off for the company. I wish her all the luck in the world finding a job as a bald woman. I hope she gets a great weave.

Does anyone feel like Serena got a horrible deal when she got fired? Sure, she was out partying, but she shaved her goddamn hair off for the company. I wish her all the luck in the world finding a job as a bald woman. I hope she gets a great weave.

I'd like to say yes. But if she was making an ass out of herself and told to sort herself out but didn't, then it's her own fault. I'm sure she'll be back eventually. She's essentially spent her life trying to get to WWE.

I'd like to say yes. But if she was making an ass out of herself and told to sort herself out but didn't, then it's her own fault. I'm sure she'll be back eventually. She's essentially spent her life trying to get to WWE.

I feel like the fact she shaved her head should offset her partying tendencies. I don't believe she was out of control like a Lindsay Lohan type, so she wasn't in danger of embarrassing the company, and the WWE is shitting themselves if they think anybody still believes professional wrestling is real. I think this would have been a good opportunity for the WWE to give off a live and let live vibe.

I feel like the fact she shaved her head should offset her partying tendencies. I don't believe she was out of control like a Lindsay Lohan type, so she wasn't in danger of embarrassing the company, and the WWE is shitting themselves if they think anybody still believes professional wrestling is real. I think this would have been a good opportunity for the WWE to give off a live and let live vibe.

Self preservation really. If she's acting like a drunken teenager, that reflects badly on the company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back