Diva's Entrance Themes

juggalotus

Whoop whoop!
I've seen multiple threads on this site debating over who has or had the best entrance theme songs, but no one ever mentions the Diva's songs. While I guess this is a matter of personal choice and preference, I thought it might be interesting to start a thread on the best entrance theme songs for the women of the WWE. As for my picks, I'm going to go with Lita's LoveFuryPassionEnergy theme and Beth Pheonix's Glamazon theme.
What are your favorite Diva's entrance themes?

I'm not ashamed to admit that Beth's Glamazon theme is my current ringtone on my phone. :p I definitely always dug Lita's theme as well, but the first version of LoveFuryPassionEnergy, before they edited it to just the singer screaming at the top of his lungs. Natalya's is great, too, if simply because it reminds me of Bret Hart and that's never a bad thing. (Too bad WWE felt the need to break the Hart Dynasty up, they could have been a relevant team for years to come, IMO.)

One of my all time favorite diva themes is Trish Stratus' first singles theme, the one she used after T&A split, it was called "Whiplash," it was alot better than that Lil' Kim theme she used afterwards.

Others I like are Beth Phoenix (Glamazon), Chyna (Who I Am), Ivory's 2nd theme before she joined the RTC, Jackie Gayda (Hey Purple Mary), Katie Lea Burchill (Hurt You), Layla (Nasty Girl), Melina (Paparazzi), Natalya (Yeah Baby & New Foundation), Nidia (I Like 'Em Dirty), Tori (Full Out), Victoria (All the Things She Said by TATU), and you can't forget about Sunny (I Know You Want Me) :)

Most of the other diva themes suck and are very generic sounding. You can tell they put alot more thought into their male superstars themes. :)

Mickie James by far one of the best all time WWE Diva themes!!! I also think Kharma's is extremely unique and freaking amazing too. Love Chyna's, Victorias(first WWE theme), Tori, Michelle McCool/Laycool's and Beth's too

Kharma definitely.
I liked Tamina's heel one.
Beth's is awesome.
Fox's themes really fit her well, face and heel.
Laycool's and Melina's were good too.

I just love Alica Foxs theme, it trumps all the other generic diva themes with its fast pace and awesome melodies. The lyrics are heartfelt and inspiring, "Pa-pa-pa-party" is perfect to describe all the tough times, struggles and years of hard work and traning Alica had to go throw to become a WWE Diva, unlike all the other Divas, who are all models turned wrestlers, but not Fox, watch some of her Indy or ROH matches if you don't believe me.

I just love Alica Foxs theme, it trumps all the other generic diva themes with its fast pace and awesome melodies. The lyrics are heartfelt and inspiring, "Pa-pa-pa-party" is perfect to describe all the tough times, struggles and years of hard work and traning Alica had to go throw to become a WWE Diva, unlike all the other Divas, who are all models turned wrestlers, but not Fox, watch some of her Indy or ROH matches if you don't believe me.

Are you serious Bro?! Im hoping you're joking with this comment :wtf: Alicia Fox was a model who was hired by WWE, she worked in developmental territories for a bit but has never wrestled in ROH or any other indies apart from first OVW and then FCW which have both been WWE development companies.

But anyway, back on topic, Kharma's theme at the moment is probably the best IMO. the shriek bit at the beginning is always good, works the same way as Stone Cold's glass breaking or others who have a distinguishing opening to their songs which I always think is the most important in a theme song. It always seems to add to the pop the wrestler gets when they 'surprisingly' appear.

I was always a big fan of Laycool's theme. I feel like it represented them, as in the lyrics.

I hope to see them back soon.

I love Mickie James' "Hardcore Country" theme she uses in TNA, and also the Beautiful People's tag-team theme.

I also loved Lita's theme in WWE (the one without the screaming), Sable's "Wild Cat" theme, and Victoria's TaTu song that she used for a while. Also Natalya's current theme is pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back