• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Discuss movies no one has ever seen.

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
Ok, you might be looking at the title and saying to yourself "What the fuck? How are we going to discuss movies no ones ever seen?"

What I mean is, name some movies that you've seen and liked, but you don't think many other people have seen. You can rate the movies and give a little review of them, as well, if you like.

1. River's Edge(was on Cinemax today): I first saw and heard about this 1986 movie a couple of years ago. It has a pretty impressive cast - Keanu Reeves, Ione Skye, Dennis Hopper, Crispin Glover - yet I knew nothing about it until abut 20+ years after it was made. If you like noir, you should like this movie. What first caught my eye, regarding this film, was the soundtrack which is very basic, but like a great wrestling match, it tells a story.

2. Let The Devil Wear Black: An interesting late 1990smovie with some noticeable faces. Mary Louise Parker, known for her role on the show Weeds, is probably the most notable actor in the movie. The story is like a modern day reimagination of Macbeth while still having very little to do with Macbeth. If your into gloomy movies, this might be for you.

3. Trapper County War: I'm betting no one on this forum has ever seen this movie. It was made in 1989 and it's about two guys from Hoboken(New Jersey) who are traveling across country too California where they are looking to hit it big as musicians. Along the way they get lost and end up in Trapper Country, a backwoods town owned by some crazy hillbilly family.
There are a few noticeable faces in the movie such as Ernie Hudson who plays a small role and other C-D list actors, one of which is Patrick Swayze's brother. I first saw this movie a long time ago late at night and marked out a few years ago when I found it for sale on VHS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back