App for disasterpiece

Here is the new, revised one . . .

Wrestlers Name: Disasterpiece

Nickname (i.e. Brahma Bull, Cerebral Assassin): The War Machine

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 280 pounds

Hometown: Hartford, Connecticut

Appearance:

Ring Attire: Shirtless, black elbow pads each arm, white wrist tape, heavy tattooed arms (sleeves), ripped / frayed green camouflage pattern shorts, Mid cut black combat style boots, knee pads (black)

Backstage Attire: same as in ring but a black tank with gothic designs on it (i.e. punisher skull)

Physical Features: ICP / Vampiro style facepaint, very strong and intimidating build. This guy just got done with the U.S. Marine Corps so he's tough as nails.

Character rep:
Vampiro

vamp2.jpg

Gimmick: Ruthless agression, Dark, Sadistic, Cryptic. Has a Vampiro type gimmick. Ex-Military, Has the instensity of Rhyno / Goldberg / Shamrock.

Strengths: Very Vicious and intense. Fights and wrestles with a lot of passion and rage. Very hardcore. is elite in hardcore and grueling matches. Also, a SUPERB tag team competitor. 5-star teamwork and leadership rating.

Weakness: Not the best technical wrestler, a bit clumsy, and isnt the most skilled at mat wrestling

Alignment: Heel

Brief History: Grew up on the streets of Hartford, Connecticut. Got involved in the worlds largest underground fight club. Became the longest stafding champion in the clubs history. Scouted by WZCW scouts in 2001. Debut in WZCW exploded in a singles match between him and Diablo666. The two of them joined and formed The DevilSpawns. One of the most evil, hardcore, and most feared tag team in the history of WZCW. After spending just about a year in WZCW, he got recruited by WZWF scouts clearly impressed by his ruthless aggression and tenacity in the ring. Signed with WZWF and quickly obtained the TV Championship on his WZWF debut. Became a double champion winning the WZWF tag tream title whilst holding the TV championship. a year went by and the war in Iraq escalated. Answered the nations call of duty and enlisted in the U.S. Armed Forces. left only a few short months later. Did his time with the military and looks to return to the ring and continue his romp of carnage and destruction.

Title History: 1x WZCW Tag Team Champion (DevilSpawns)
2x WZCW Xtreme (Hardcore) Champion
3x WZWF TV Champion
1x WZWF Tag Team Champion (DevilSpawns)
1x number 1 contender for WZWF International Champion

Match Specialties: Hardcore of any kind (falls count anywhere, street fights, etc.), Tag Team of any kind (tornado, 6 man, regular, etc.), and TLC matches

Entrance Music: I Could Care Less by Devildriver

Entrance description: arena goes black. white strobes flash and thick white fog seeps up from the grates on the stage. once the drums of the entrance music picks up DP steps out from the curtain and stands with the fog and smoke around his legs. spotlight shines on him as he looks around and works the crowd, tilts his head back and sprays a mist of blood from his mouth (like how Triple H does it). lights in the arena flicker back on as he starts to walk down the ramp. slides in the ring and climbs a turnbuckle. blood dripping down from his mouth he continues to interact with the audience as he raises his arms. looks around the arena, climbs down, and waits for his opponent.

[youtube]miUF-e7c3XQ[/youtube]

Move List (10 to 15 Moves): I highlighted the more signature and favorite moves he likes to use . . .

-Hard Clotheslines
-Neckbreaker moves of any kind
-DDTs of all kinds
-Suplexes of all kinds
-Low Blows
-Eye Rakes
-Dirty Moves (ie chokes, groin stomps, etc.)
-Death From Above (Diving Leg Drop matt hardy style across face, head, etc. from turnbuckle or ladder etc.)
-High Impact Spear
-Turnbuckle punches
-Blood Mist (spits a mist of blood in opponents face like gangrel. Usually sets up for primary or secondary finisher or as a momentum shifter)
-Mounted Punches

Hardcore Signature Move:

- Evenflow DDT on the seat of a folded open steel chair
- Victim is laying on his back with head on a steel chair. DP lays another steel chair across the top of the victims head. Victim is now laying with his face sandwiched between 2 steel chairs. DP climbs turnbuckle, and hits a Death From Above (Flying Leg Drop) across the victim's head and steel chair sandwich. OUCH!

Finishing Moves (1 - 3):

1. DevilDriver - Pumphandle into Tombstone.

2. Morbid Massacre - Reverse Death Valley Driver

Sample RP:

* Disasterpiece is seen sitting in his locker room on the bench wrapping his wrists for his WZWF TV title defense. Diablo comes around the corner . . .

Diablo man, are you ready?

DP I'm not the one who needs that to be asked. You know i am ready.

Diablo: I know that, but you got Mr. Xtreme in a flaming tables match tonight for your defense. You havent had a match like that in months. Besides, I bet Joey will have JT in his corner tonight. I'm going to be there. after what they did to us last week id like to have some vengeance.

DP:I dont need to know the details on what you got in mind. but plan on making it utter carnage tonight. i want Blood and broken tables. i'd be nice to crack them both across the teeth with my fist.

*Diablo grins . . .

D: I see that you are ready . . .

* Disasterpiece gets up and stares in the eyes of Diablo. blood starts to trickle from the corner of his mouth. He turns and headbutts the locker with ferocity. The solid metal locker caves in under the impact. DP turns to diablo and they both start to cackle evilly. Diablo turns and walks out the locker room door. Disasterpiece huffs, spits at the ground, then follows Diablo out of the room and heads to the arena for his match.

And here is the profile for my tag team with Reaper. Reaper, let me know if you want something changed. I sent this to you a LONG time ago but never got a reply. Writers, use this when writing our tag team matches . . .

Tag Team Name: The Devilspawns

Members: Disasterpiece & Reaper w/ Cammy

Gimmick: HARDCORE! violent, sadistic, no mercy! Loves extreme and grueling marches. 2 of the most sadistic and violent bloodspilling psycho-paths ever to step foot in a ring.

Strengths: Hardcore! Excellent in anything that deals with foreign objects and weapons. DP and Reaper are both very innovative and clever in the ring with the use of weapons and objects. A powerhouse tag team for sure! Engages opponents with relentless fury and rage. Disasterpiece is a seasoned veteran of the Tag Team division having won the tag team titles numerous times before and Reaper is a SUPERB hardcore competitor. One of the best teams in the business!

Weaknesses: High flyers, technical wrestlers, submission / technical matches.

Match Specialties: TLC, Hell in a Cell, Falls count Anywhere, ANYTHING HARDCORE

Alignment: HEEL

Brief History: Once the team of Disasterpiece and Diablo, the Devilspawns quickly became a force to be reckoned with in the early days of WZCW. Constantly brutalizing their opponents during matches with their remorseless and merciless tactics. Were infamous for torturing and brutalizing victims afterwards with the infamous Devilspawns bag. A black duffle bag filled with an assortment of weapons (lighters, gasoline, blow torches, barbed wire, hammers, nails, etc.).

Won the WZCW tag team titles and held onto the Belts for 7 long months. Left a path of burned and broken bodies in their wake. Were upgraded to the WZWF (WrestleZone Wrestling Federation) and quickly obtained the Tag Titles there as well. Were entered into the WZWF Hall of Fame in the Tag team section upon the closing of the fed.

Career Highlights & Title History:
WZCW Tag Team Champions (Disasterpiece & Diablo)
WZWF Tag Team Champions (Disasterpiece & Diablo)
WZWF Hall of Fame Inductee's

Entrance Music: I Could Care Less by Devildriver

Entrance description: "I Could Care Less" by Devildriver begins to play and the lights in the arena go out. White strobes flash on the stage as thick fog seaps up from the grates on stage. After a moment Reaper comes out from the curtains, Disasterpiece steps out right behind him. Reaper gets on his knees and raises his arms Raven style. Disasterpiece tilts his head back, and sprays a mist of blood in the air Triple H style. Disasterpiece jumps around pumped up, beats his chest, and works the crowd as they make their way down the ramp. They climb the ring and both go to opposing turnbuckles and climb them. Reaper raises his arms Raven / Tommy Dreamer stlye again and climbs down. Disasterpiece raises his arms and pumps up the all the fans in the stands. They both stand in the ring and await their opponents.

Finishers:

-Devildriver Part II -I pick up the victim setting up for my Reverse Death Valley (torture rack position), Reaper is standing just behind me, and as i flip the victim over my shoulder and start to bring him down on his head, Reaper catches his head in his arms and hits a sick Evenflow DDT on the way down.

-Blood, Fire & Death- I spray a mist of blood into the victims face, he then turns around and gets a fireball in the face from Reaper (gets it from a small flask of 151 and a Bic lighter he hides in his shorts or boots) , we then both hit a vicious double Evenflow DDT on the victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back