Diddy Sued for 1 Trillion Dollars

JGlass

Unregistered User
Seriously.

The Daily Beast said:
If at least one of these claims is true, The Daily Beast will literally eat its shoe. Sean “P. Diddy” Combs has been sued in Los Angeles Superior Court by Valerie Joyce Wilson Turks, 31, who claims Diddy caused the 9/11 terrorist attacks, fathered a son with her—now age 23, named Cornelius—and stole a poker chip belonging to her that was worth “100 zillions of dollars.” Other defendants cited in the lawsuit are Kim Porter, Diddy’s ex-girlfriend, and Rodney King, the victim of an assault by LAPD officers in 1991. Turks is suing for $900 billion in child support and $100 billion in lost wages. The case is set to be heard January 31.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheat-sheet/item/p-diddy-sued-for-1-trillion/up-for-debate/

Crazy shit. I like how she claims he stole "zillions" of dollars in chips.

This definitely seems like a case of someone wanting their 15 minutes, but she better watch out, lawyer fees can set you back quite a bit.

Causing 9/11? It can't be any more obvious that this person is looking for their 15 minutes. Oh, wait, they're REALLY going to court? Well if they're going to court, it might be a couple years. Hopefully not. But seriously, how was this case even accepted by a lawyer?

obama-1trillion-dollars.JPG

I honestly think the judge accepted this case just so he could have a good laugh. The justice and penal system is not funny... except for the fact it's called the penal system.

If this is legit, any lawyer who filed this case should be immediately disbarred, and this woman countersued for everything she doesn't own.

If this is legit, any lawyer who filed this case should be immediately disbarred, and this woman countersued for everything she doesn't own.

Yep. For this case to even be heard encourages the idiots of the world to keep doing this kind of shit.

And I love everrrry minute of it :)

The judge processing probably got bored and saw the papers for this suit and said "I'm so bored, and need a good laugh." (looks at the papers for the legal suit) "This should be good for a laugh." My thought is, this chick will aim high and settle for probably like $10,000.00 or enough to buy an extra value meal from McDonalds.

Must've won the chip down at Atlantis. I hear they have some rare shit down there.

LMFAO, I can't agree with this more. This chick's 15 mins of fame are gunna cost her "zillions and zillions" of dollars in lawyer fees. Her kid is probably even saying "Mom, this is fucking stupid". Which lawyer would be dumb enough to take this. Diddy is still laughing his ass off cuz of this "lawsuit"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back