Did you know?

jmt225

Global Moderator
TNA Impact's ratings are better than The Ultimate Fighter's?

MMA is nowhere near as big as fans want to believe it is, nor is TNA doing as bad as wrestling fans would lead you to believe.

The Ultimate Fighter is what MADE the UFC, and now with their biggest "draw" as a coach on the show, TNA is beating TUF in the ratings regardless. Pretty interesting, if you ask me.

Any evidence of this? Cause if so, that is quite interesting. Speaking of TUF, when is that getting aired in the UK?

The one thing I would point to here is PPV buys. Obviously we're not sure, but I'd bet quite a bit that people are going to pay to see UFC more than they'll pay to see TNA. The ratings thing is a bit surprising though.

1.0 isn't a bad rating for a show on Spike. Network and timeslot matter a great deal when determining what a show should be looking to draw.

As for why TUF is apparently less popular than it has been in the past, it's because people have seen it before. A general principal in television is that if you are going to do exactly the same thing week after week then it's best to keep doing it non stop so you can carry the creatures of habit.

Besides, it's reality TV. I can only speak for the UK, but reality TV usually enters a nosedive after a few seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back