Did you hear what Angle said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Did anybody see what Kurt said in his open chalenge?

From wwe.com:
"According to Heyman, ECW's newest Superstar, Angle, will meet anyone from any brand in a one-on-one match. Heyman then told Michael Cole during commentary “Angle means anyone, from anywhere! He doesn’t care if the person’s from a four-sided ring, a six-sided ring or an eight-sided ring. Read into it Cole"

Does that mean TNA is losing a wrestler? If they are than who?
Who's contract is up? Any ideas?

I was thinking about that, and i think heyman is just saying that angle can beat anyone there is, but if a wrestler did come to ons, than that would be a pretty cool debut

well it can't be sabu; he is already in a match with Mysterio, and i don't think bobby rhode i don't see him jumping ship.
Im leaning towards Rhyno but would like it to be someone else
It might be someone in the X divison or somebody technically sound

It doesn't necasarily mean they are from TNA, they could be a boxer, or an Ultimate fighter. Cause he said "or 8 sided". But yeah, he was just sayin that to prolly get Franchise Shane Douglas over.

Well that is one my hopes, that it is the franchise. i didnt think of the 8 sided with UFC, good point. But i am thinking between UFC and TNA, and there are many hopefuls. Hopefully heymen is not just using the line to draw attention. is ken shamrock still in ufc? he did go back, didn't he? that would be a horrible pick. i have a strong feeling its sombody from the outside. so its either a TNA or a UFC person.

:raven: I really wish Raven was a part of ONS. It just sucks how some of the landmark wrestlers are over on TNA, which means that there will be no Dudleyz at ONS either.

I bet it will be angle vs Rhyno at ons, or vs any tna guy that came over to wwe

i really have a feeling its gonna be rhyno, cause on in wz news a while ago it said he was unhappy about a short title reign or something so he probably does have somewhat of a grudge and wants to stick it to them by letting Angle prove dominant.

Doesn't really seem like an ecw ppv if you ask me. PLus the match I really wanted to see has be dropped(Benoit VS Malenko)

No One from TNA was gonna be on it..Rhynos Contracts is closest to being over which is like 2 months from now i think...

AJ style WiLl never

i repeat will never leave TNA

you know who im curious about why he wasnt givin a call? jeff hardy. i mean, he "lost his spark" or whatever crap, but hes been repremanded, and would honestly be a great addition to ECW. i think he would get it back, and it just strikes me as weird that with the rumors that WWE offered him a contract, and his TNA contract is expiring soon, that there would be no mention of him going to ECW.

Tito_Vito said:
you know who im curious about why he wasnt givin a call? jeff hardy. i mean, he "lost his spark" or whatever crap, but hes been repremanded, and would honestly be a great addition to ECW. i think he would get it back, and it just strikes me as weird that with the rumors that WWE offered him a contract, and his TNA contract is expiring soon, that there would be no mention of him going to ECW.

I agree.. I think Jeff was not used well by TNA at all. him fueding with Abyss never played well on me as a great match.
I guess ECW is going to be vince's and Heyman's X division for WWE.. I would think Jeff would fit well or to help the Tag div put hima dn Matt back together.

JKO said:
AJ style WiLl never

i repeat will never leave TNA

He'll leave when tna goes out of business eventualy and hopefully will go to tna

JKO said:
Nwa has been around before wwe it wont go outta biznis

if the ratings continue to suck, then spike will drop their deal with tna, and it will be hard to get a station to play tna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back