Did I do a good job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
or did I forget a few things?
It would be the same if he never married Steph ...

He would be a jobber to mid carder bouncing around from promotion to promotion trying to make it big right now ....
Stuff like this is really getting annoying.

Triple H married Stephanie in 2003. He won countless titles before then so to say he would be a jobber or a midcader in misinformed.

This is only used by the people who just don't like Triple H when they can't think of anything intelligent to say
The time when he got married to Steph & the time when him & Steph started having an affair are two totally different times. HHH's career skyrocketed after he started fucking the bosses daughter....

HHH is mediocre at best... He wouldn't be where he is if he weren't fucking Steph! Deal with it!:smashfreakB:
This is such Bullshit it hilarious.

OK he married Stephanie in 2003 so I'm going to assume he started dating her son after he broke up with Chyna in 2000 which still makes you argument completely wrong.

Before he started seeing Stephanie he won the IC title twice, won the King of the ring tournament, won the European title, and won the WWE title twice.

While it may not be much it is much more than the career of mediocre wrestler you see mot think he is. He to where is is today because he is that damn good and all you Triple H haters need to get over yourselves. My god
feel free to add anything. you know in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back